Prologue:

I can't believe the situation I am in. I come from a rich family no doubt but, the worst part about this is the attention I get. My father, well, step-father owns a big company. My mother remarried after she divorced my Dad. They weren't happy in the marriage but, I knew that. I was happy that they got divorced. My Dad was a small business man whereas my step- father was extremely rich. He ran the company and his brother was below him in managing the company. From the day I met his brother I have got chills. He seemed very dangerous and I didn't like that. Whereas my step father was kind and very loving toward my mother. He respected my father and he wanted to know that he knew he was the step father and he would never try to overstep his position.

I had just got out of college when my parents got divorced. It was messy because, it was a little hard on my brother. He wasn't really happy at first. He used to drink a lot and do drugs but, I stood by him and helped. It was fine. I helped that entire year while I did my job too. My brother was great. By the time we found out that my Mom had found somebody he was happy and accepting. I was a little cautious because from the books I read and sometimes the stories I hear. Step fathers always are accepting towards the sons and treat the daughters as baggage. But, Bill was no way close to that. He was kind and was really happy that I had my own business that I co-owned with my best friends Mia, Cami and cousin sister Kira.

He would always talk business and sometimes he would advise me out of pure reflexes he called it and apologised if he came out as authoritative. It was truly sweet. My Dad and he were civil. Not exactly friends. I mean no one would feel comfortable with their ex-wife's husband. Dad and Mom didn't have to worry about custody considering that my brother and I were adults. It was vacation time and we were in our house in Paris. It was truly a beautiful city. We spent two weeks there. Bill, Mom, Damon, Dad and I had a blast. It was when we came back I had a problem to face.

I was living my 25-year-old life happily; until...

Stefan Black entered my life.