Chapter 4

STEFAN'S POV:

It had been two weeks since I saw her. Diana was feisty, sarcastic and sassy no doubt. She definitely was intriguing. But, she was nothing but, a business deal that would get me lots of money. As soon as it came in she was out. I walked into the café one of my men who had been tailing her told me she was at. I looked around and realised that she must have chosen a quieter place than the front. My man was tailing her and not stalking. It is stalking. Fine I don't care but, I needed to know when to find her and where in case she thought of doing something or ruining the deal.

DIANA'S POV:

It has been two weeks and I was at a café and currently I was waiting for a client. I was sipping on the water that was there.

"Miss Martin?" A man asked.

"Mr. Henderson?" I asked.

"Yes." He said as he smiled. I stood up and shook his hand and we sat down.

"I was hoping that I could get an exquisite deal on a perfect look in my magazine." He said.

"Well, of course you can get one. My business partner Mia has brilliant art directors, photographers and even writers ready to help you set up the magazine for your company." I told Mr. Henderson.

"Well, that is good news. I was also hoping that you would be able to give me a private and special involvement when we set up the magazine." Mr. Henderson and then placed a hand on my thigh and smiled.

I let his hand slip and crossed my legs so that he can't touch me. I gave a tight-lipped smile and ignored his gesture.

"You will have the trusted art director who will definitely make the magazine look really great. I won't need to be there. Besides Mia would be the one they will report to besides your magazine department head." I said.

"But, I would feel really comfortable if it is you who will come and supervise. I mean it would allow me to be at peace knowing that my magazine would be in great hands." Mr. Henderson said as he put his hand back on my thigh higher with a tight grip on it.

"I really don't think that you will need me." I said as I squirmed under his grip trying to get it off my thigh. He only gripped it tighter and leaned close. I closed my eyes as I could feel his breath on my neck. I try to push him but, it was not working.

I turned my head and tried to push him off. He held my thigh tighter and I could feel his lips really close to my neck. It was really sad that we were sitting in the back of the café where no one can come and I had told the waiter to come only at 1:30.

Suddenly, I heard a crash and groan. Mr. Henderson's grip on my thigh was gone and I opened my eyes to see a man standing tall as he stood over Mr. Henderson who was on the floor. The chair he was sitting on was broken beneath him.

The man picked Mr. Henderson up by the collar and his back looked familiar but, I didn't know why. The man forced Mr. Henderson stand up. I stood up as well and took a step back. Mr. Henderson was currently trembling.

"I will kill you." Mr. Henderson told the man, "The owner of this café is dangerous and my friend." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I know I am dangerous but, I definitely don't think you are a friend because you won't touch what belongs to me that way, especially my fiancé." The man said in a low and dangerous voice. The man pushed Mr. Henderson towards the security behind him. He shook his head and turned to face me.

"Mr. Black." I breathed out in surprise.

"Miss Martin." He said as he held a hard glare in my direction.