Chapter 18

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. As I walked into the bathroom I realised that today I looked better than the rest of the days. I sighed. I began getting ready for work. I decided that I was going to wear a high ponytail. I did a brown shade smoky eye look and put black colour eyeliner. That in a way brought out my darker shade of chocolate brown eyes. I put on red lipstick and decided that I wanted to look really stunning. I was feeling like it and decided what I was going to put on. I wore a low black see through corset top that showed only my stomach. The neckline was low so people could see my a glimpse of my cleavage. I tucked it into my black and thin white checks pants with a matching blazer. I paired the outfit with my black stilettoes with red heels at the bottom of the shoe. I picked up my bag and went downstairs. I saw Stefan eating his breakfast. I decided that today I will have breakfast at home so I sat on the stool a little far away from him.

"Good morning Diana! Having breakfast from home today?" Maria asked.

"Yes. I would also like some black coffee with the---" I looked over her shoulders to see what was for breakfast.

"Pancakes." She helped me out and smiled. She turned around and went to serve my pancakes.

"You look really lovely today! What is the occasion?" She asked. I sneaked a glance at Stefan who was clutching his fork really tightly. I smiled at Maria and answered.

"Got a little lonely wanted to grab some attention." I said. The entire sentence was hinted at Stefan and yet he didn't turn. I took a sip of my coffee and then bit into the pancakes. I moaned because it was delicious. As I took the next two bites I realised my stomach was not feeling good. I got up quickly.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Maria asked as looked at me worriedly.

"Yes! I just forgot something. I will be right back." I said as I ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to my bathroom. I walked in and got on knees before throwing up the four bites of pancake I had just eaten. As soon as it was out of my system and I had cleaned myself up. I walked back down.

"You didn't forget anything?" Maria asked.

"Oh, uhm no. I-I- I thought I did but, I believe it is right ah, oh! Right here." I said as I rummaged through my bag and pretended I was looking for my battery bank for my phone. I smiled at Maria.

"I need to get to work. I will see you later on bye Maria. Have a good day!" I said.

"Bye honey! Have a good day too." Maria said. I nodded at her and walked out of the kitchen. Today was the day Kristen project would start and I had to get to office in time. I remember Dove telling me everything had to be perfect for Mr. Black. She was about to say so that he appreciates her instead of Ky- and then she must have realised she was still talking to me and was not alone so she repeated that it had to perfect for Mr. Black. I looked down and rolled my eyes. Not at her but at Mr. Black. Terrorising everyone thinking he is better than everyone.

Alan was there looking stoic and had an entirely blank look on his face.

"Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly as Alan had not said a word throughout the last fifteen minutes.

"Everything is fine miss." He answered curtly.

"No it is not. You haven't said a word since yesterday evening and I am afraid it is because of the consequences of my actions yesterday before." I said softly.

"No ma'am. You are also my boss and; I told on you to Mr. Black. He had given me some other instructions and after the first hour I panicked if he doesn't find out from me that I had disobeyed his order then I would lose my job. I was being selfish even though I should also believe in your command." He sighed as he answered.