Chapter 6

I walked into his floor of the office.

"Hello miss are you sure you need to be here?" A blonde receptionist with a shirt buttoned so one can see her cleavage.

"Yes. You see I do happen to be close to your boss. I am Miss Martin." I said.

"You don't have an appointment I can't let you in." she said.

"Oh. I don't need to make one. I am close to him. Just tell him I am here." I said.

"Many sluts say that." She said as she gave me a cold look. Like you. I thought. That was mean of me. Sorry.

"Are you his PA?" I asked.

"Why should that be something I tell you?" She asked me.

"Okay. Why don't you go and ask him for yourself. Please." I said as I gave her a smile.

She rolled her eyes and walked away. I leaned on the table and looked away. I saw go in the other direction of his office. I rolled my eyes. She was just like Cal I had seen two weeks ago.

"Miss?" I heard a voice from behind me. I saw his bodyguard that is usually with him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Oh I came to see Stefan but, I don't think his PA is going to allow me." I said with a small smile. He nodded his head.

"He said he doesn't know you." The PA said as she returned.

"You went in the other direction of his office." I said.

"Please leave before I call secur---" She was cut off.

"Miss Martin follow me." The bodyguard said and I followed him.

I was walking behind him when a hand reached out and grabbed my elbow. I turned around to see the fuming PA.

"She doesn't know Stefan. She doesn't have an appointment either." She said.

"Would you like to explain why his fiancé was not allowed to enter his office and get fired because you didn't allow her to do so. Because I would like to have my job. Now. Leave Miss Martin this instant." The bodyguard said.

She let go off my elbow. I gave her a small smile and she rolled her eyes and walked.

"Slut." She muttered.

"Thank you." I said as I was about to enter his office.

"No problem." The bodyguard said just before turning to walk away.

"Wait! I don't know what is your name." I said.

"You call me Mal." He said as he walked off.

I knocked on the door. I heard a ruff 'come in'. I walked in and saw him sitting there at his desk looking through a file. He looked up and looked a little taken aback that I was standing there. I walked opposite him and sat down.

"What are you working on?" I asked.

"Work." He said as he looked at the file.

"No shit sherlock." I said with a smile on my face.

"What do you want?" he asked as he rolled his eyes.

"What is about?" I asked at the same time.

"A lawsuit. You won't understand Miss Martin." He said.

"Let me see." I said as I walked next to him.

"No." He said as he shut the file.

"Fine." I said and pretended to walk away causing him lose the grip on the file and I snatched it out of his hands. He got up and was coming behind me. I walked around the desk as he followed.