Chapter 1

"You did what?!" Bill shouted at Caleb. Bill and Caleb were currently in his office. Caleb was sitting in the chair opposite the chair; Bill ran his company in quite calmly but, at the moment it wasn't like that. Bill was a calm and composed guy. This conversation and information he just heard was extremely hard for him. Bill was now standing in front of Caleb and shouting at him. Caleb was looking down at the file that caused Bill to shout the way he did.

"Do you know how dangerous this deal is? This could cause the company to fall. Jobs lost because of you, our family on the streets on the run for not paying these people back. I asked you to do one simple thing and you did this." Bill said angrily as he pointed at the file in front of the brothers.

"Everything Grandpa, Dad and the two of us worked for is going to be destroyed Caleb." Bill said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"We needed money, he had it. I asked for a loan and then we faced loss in the fabric department. I asked for more money to help in solving the problem but, then we shut down few of our tyre factories and that caused more loss." Caleb answered bill.

"What about the private money you owe him?" Bill asked.

"Some of that is yours too Bill." Caleb answered.

"You were supposed to shut down the debts you went ahead and made it into a full blown debt." Bill shouted once more.

"What did want me to do? The banks won't give us that much money and with our---" Caleb said.

"Your. Your Addiction." Bill stated.

"I had to ask him." Caleb said as he looked at his brother.

"Do you know how much loss we will have trying to pay back 30 million pounds back?" Bill asked Caleb.

Just as Caleb was about to answer there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Bill said as he stood by his chair.

Andrew walked in.

"Gentlemen. What was the business we were to discuss?" he asked the brothers.

"We didn't have business." Bill answered confused.

"I called him." Caleb said as he got up to shake hands with Andrew.

"Caleb told me your company was facing some financial issues and that my help would be necessary." Andrew said as he took the seat beside Caleb. Bill was sitting in front of them.

Bill exhaled. "We owe 30 million pounds to the devil himself." Bill said as he looked Andrew.

"I own mere 6 million pounds." Andrew stated.

"Andrew that is how much your net worth is." Caleb said.

"No I own 2.5 million worth assets outside my company." Andrew said.

"Andrew, I can't ask you to give your company up for my sake." Bill said.

"Reading the file here I think if I do need to help I will have to offer this. If I give my company up I will have no job." Andrew said as he looked at the file.

"You will not have anything." Bill stated.

"Bill. You are part of the family I once had. I share my two children with you. They still benefit from your success. Their own businesses are under your care. You are one of their main investors. They wanted it under mine but, I told them it would be better if they take your help. They will get more success than being paired up with me and they are. They would have had one third the net worth they have now if I was working with them. Their companies would be in trouble if I don't help in your debt." Andrew said.