Chapter 10

I woke up shivering and I felt pain in my back. I rubbed my eyes and saw that I had slept on floor. My sweater was wet because of the ice pack forming a puddle on the floor. I got up and it felt really tired. I got up and slipped on the puddle. I used my wrist to prevent the fall but, that made the pain even worse. Pain shot up through my wrists. I got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and got into the warm shower. I let warm water calm my scalp and body. I got out and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy and had dark circles under them. I wore an oversized beige hoodie and black tights. The sleeves can easily cover the dark bruises on my wrists. As I looked at them all I could remember my darkest nightmare and it hurt. I took out my laptop and looked through the videos I had with my family. I smiled at it.

STEFAN'S POV:

I walked down to kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning sir." Maria said.

"Good morning. Where is Diana?" I asked.

"I believe she is still her room and when I peeked in she was sleeping." Maria said.

"Tell her when she comes out that I will talk to her in the evening. Also where is my mail?" I asked.

"On the table next to door sir." Maria said.

"Thank you." I said and walked off to work.

I went back to my room and looked at the new email I had just received it was the soft copy of it had a picture of me and Diana sharing our first kiss as I dipped her and the background had the guest's reactions. That was her idea or at least I saw her seeing on her Pinterest and she smiled when she pinned that. I made sure a picture of only the two of from the other side was also taken when the priest had moved. I looked at the picture. She looked mesmerising. She bit her lip as she walked down the aisle. I knew that she was going to only be an asset and nothing more so I looked away. I wanted to look at her so bad. She looked beautiful and I wanted to stare at her beauty. Then she found me snogging that floozy in my room and she had a smile and she was smirking. She told me that she was always going to be asset and I felt a little hurt. But, then again she knew her place and I was happy in my mind but, the slight burn in my chest made me shift in the chair.

She looked so sad when I scolded her for doing my work when I snogged the air hostess. I opened the contract and the files that she had done the work from it was beyond perfect. I just had to read it once and everything was perfect. It helped ease up the load of the work I had to do. If I had given it anyone in the company I would have to fix so many mistakes and I knew it. I shook my head and stopped thinking about her. I continued my work.

I got home late at 8 and I walked into the dining room. Maria was serving the dinner for me. I furrowed my eyebrows at the fact that there was only one plate.

"Why is there only one plate?" I asked.

"Miss Black didn't want to come down for dinner. She has not left her room or come out." Maria said.

I nodded my head and began eating. I didn't care if she was eating or not. I walked up to her room. I knocked on the door. No response. I huffed and opened the door. She was not there. I looked around on the room. The balcony room was open. I walked towards it and saw her sitting on the chair. I walked closer and saw that she was sleeping. She had dark circles and her eyes seemed puffy. I rolled my eyes and walked out of her and slammed the door on my way out. I will make sure she talks to me.

DIANA'S POV:

I got up and felt wet and damp all over me. I looked down to see my clothes entirely wet. I looked around me and saw that the balcony was also a little wet. It must have rained. I walked in to my room and changed my clothes after showering. I sat on my bed and began reading a book. There was a knock on the door.