Chapter 5

The next morning came and I got dressed. I wore a tight white crop top which showed my mid riff a little and high waisted black white checks pants. I had my hair down in soft beach waves in the end. They were naturally that way because I had curled my hair recently. I walked down to the kitchen as I grabbed a sandwich and ate that for breakfast. I was sitting in the living room watching tv. When the doorbell rang.

"Miss, I think that would be Mr. Black." Rose a caretaker of the house said.

"Like I would want to see him." I scoffed. I turned around to Rose who was dusting a table behind me.

"Do you know Rose. If I tell people that I marrying Mr. Stefan Black. Great rich business man. The first thing they will say is. How did you catch him? Why do you get him? I mean they don't even know how arrogant-"

"Miss." Rose said.

"Selfish and horrible he is. Everyone thinks he is great looking and all trust me he looks as good as a dirty pig in mud. And trust me that would be an insult to the pig-" I said.

"Miss Martin." Rose said.

"No really Rose. Marrying him is going to be hell. Breathing the same air is torture enough. He sucks the air out of room-"

"Miss Martin I think--" Rose said.

"Like I am telling you he is the worst man. Doesn't look good and would be an entire waste of time." I huffed as I looked her, "I am really telling you this. He is so bad you won't even want to be in his presence---"

"Really?" I heard voice say.

"Really Rose. I mean right now when you asked it made me even hear the repulsing sound of his voice." I said and then stopped and blinked as I properly looked her. The voice sounded really real like it was in the room. I looked at Rose more carefully who was looking at something over my shoulder. I looked back and my eyes widened. There stood the devil in all his glory with an slightly angry look. Hands in his pockets. His hair was slid back.

He looked hot. What? No he did not.

"Uhm. I always do this role playing thing." I said with an innocent as I jumped to my feet.

"Role playing is more interesting when it is private. If you want I can show you." He said with a smirk. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head in slight confusion as I looked at the vase to his right. It was like my brain was processing and loading the cursor when suddenly, it hit me and I gasped as I turned to look at him He was standing right in front of me a few inches more step and our toes would be touching. I gasped. I didn't even see him moving so close.

"It will be fun." He whispered as he stared at me. I gulped and sat down on the sofa as I looked away. My cheeks might have started turning red. I felt a presence next to me and I saw black pants sitting next to me. I guessed that was Stefan so I pretended to look away from him and the lady behind him.

"I am Jennifer. I will be your wedding planner." The lady said as she took a seat opposite from us on the other sofa.

"So here are a few things we will have to decide. The theme, the flowers, the centrepieces vases, the wedding rings, the guest list, the date, the place, the tuxedo to be worn, the wedding dress, the menu, the desserts, if we need to have a dj or a live band, the song for your first dance." She said. I blinked as I tried to take all that in.

"The place, the guestlist, the date for the wedding and my tuxedo I will choose as I have already done half of that. I also have the wedding rings in mind." Stefan said from beside me.

"I was think--" I was about to say.

"Miss, these came in from you." Rose said as she handed me bouquet of flowers.