In Deep Shit....Literally

Lucifer's Pov

Today was a good day at the station, solved three murder cases and even solved a few minor things. Now all I want to do is go home and snuggle up to my handsome husband. But that didn't go as planned. "Why can't we see who your married to, are you embarrassed of them?!" Chloe questioned with a bit of curiosity and sass. "First I would never be ashamed of them and second I just don't feel the need for you to know them detective." You see I never told them I was gay and was married to my tall, sexy, handsome husband Kai Black. I just say my last name is Morningstar when I'm not with my husband, but with him I'm Lucifer Black. "Whether you like it or not I'm gonna meet her... c'mon Ella were going to meet Lucifer's wife!" Chloe yelled and I mentally gagged when she said my 'wife'. I ended up just swallowing my pride and let them tag along, but as usual Dan also came much to my dismay. As we arrived to the penthouse I paled when I saw Kai's black Lamborghini parked in the garage. I knew he would be mad since I'm getting home later and I don't have on my wedding ring.

Kai"s Pov

My baby should have been home by now and it's pissing me off. I already am mad at him for leaving his wedding ring at home. I miss him and I know damn sure he misses me. All day I have been waiting to pound his fat ass and leave him limping for a week... Oh how rude off me I'm Kai Black, Lucifer's husband. (I know you didn't think he was gay😉).Before I could go back to my day dream I heard our penthouse door open. I immediately ran to greet my baby but was surprised when I saw he bought guests with him. "Oh hello I'm Kai Black, Lucifer's husband. Who may you guys be?" Once I say this Lucifer's head goes down with a dark blush across it and the three guests are all shocked. " H-hi" they all say at once. Chloe the most shocked first spoke up saying "We didn't know that Lucifer was gay, he never seemed into men, and if you are married why is his last name still Morningstar?" She asked and my anger suddenly went through the roof and my jaw ticked. He knew damn well not to use that last name. I guess it will be a long night.😏

Lucifer Pov

After Kai introduced himself I had an immediate blush. But I knew I was in deep shit when Chloe brought up the last name confusion. You see Kai has told me about using the name Morningstar and not Black. He told me the next time I used it my ass would be seeing God. "Alright you've seen who I married now leave!" After successfully getting them out of the penthouse I slowly tried to creep my way to the bathroom but that didn't work. "BRING YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!!" I hear Kai yell from the living room. Being the good husband I am, I did what he said. "What did I tell you about using that last name baby?" "You said that I should be proud of who I married and not using my former last name" I mumbled out but he heard every word. "And what did you do?" He questions and i see the tick in his jaw. "I used the last name but I only did it so they wouldn't pester me about who I married!" I rushed out in hope he wouldn't go as hard tonight. "C'mere baby." Kai said softly, a bit too softly.

Kai Pov

"C'mere baby." I motioned him over to lap so we could talk better *evil smirk* He hesitantly sits on my lap and ask to make sure he comfortable and once he is I got back to my plan. "Baby how come they didn't know you were married. More importantly why didn't they know about me and thought I was your wife?" As I say this my lips are going along his collarbone leaving dark hickeys. "If anything I would say that your my wife, because your everything that a woman can do and more." I smirk hearing his soft moans that he's trying to hold in. "Baby I want an answer!" I say as I smack his ass hard then start to softly rub it. "I-i didn't want them all in my business and your only for my eyes to see." He says while letting his loud moans escape his mouth. "Why was your wedding ring left home today Love?" His body completely stiffened at my words. "W-well I usually don't wear it when I work down at the station and I always put it on as soon as I get h-home." "Ok if you say so and how about we take this to the bedroom?" I smirk as I nibble on his ear.

Lucifer Pov

I know that Kai is way madder than what he is showing. I kept my marriage with him hidden, I didn't have on my wedding ring, and I don't use his last name. So right now I'm officially fucked.. literally.

Hey this is the author Ray! This is my first book so I hope that the first chapter was good. Please vote and leave comments.
           Bye👋🏾