I Don't Care What You Think

Lucifer Pov

The next morning I woke up next to my sexy husband and admired all of his sexiness. *C'mon Lucifer get a hold of yourself. You don't need to get morning wood and then he fucks me early in the morning. Then I go to the station with an even worse limp and pain in my ass* While I was stuck in my daydream I didn't notice Kai wake up and staring at me. I jumped when I felt Kai's arm snake around my waist and shocked me out of my daydream. "Good morning baby." He says before kissing me on the lips. I know this type of kiss all to well. This is the 'Lets fuck so i can get rid of my morning wood' kiss. I had to stop him before we went further. "Good morning to you."

Kai Pov

I woke up to see Lucifer staring me dead in my face, but it looks like he's thinking. Being the smooth man I am I snake my arm around his waist to get him out of his daydream. I kiss then say good morning a give a long kiss saying I wanted to fuck. He pulled away before I could make my next move *smartass* "Now if you would excuse me I need to go the station." He says while trying to get into the bathroom. He looks crazy since he has a limp but his ass looking fat ass fuck! *Damn now i'm gonna have to bust my nut in the shower.* After about ten minutes i see Luci limp out of the bathroom in his sexy ass black suit.

Lucifer Pov

I walked out of the bathroom in my fitted black suit and i met the hazel brown eyes of my husband who was tearing me apart with his eyes. I tried to walk out of the room quickly but Kai caught me before I could. "you look really sexy in this suit and with your ring on." Kai says nibbling on my ear. "You better keep that ring on all day, if not your gonna get in more trouble. Have a good day. Love you❤️." He said slapping my ass then giving me a kiss on the cheek. I then hurried down to the station to start my day.

Time skip to who he got to the station

Chloe Pov

I noticed that Lucifer came in with a major limp and a beautiful diamond ring on his finger. I wonder where they came from or who? "Hey Lucifer are you alright?" "Yea I'm fine why do you ask?" He asked kind of nervously. "I just noticed that you have a limp and a face of pain. Also where did you get this ring from?" I ask as I lift up his hand to examine it, just for him to yank his hand away. "Oh Kai just dicked me down really good last night and this is my wedding ring. Why do you care?" "wait wait your a bottom??" I asked very surprised at what he just said. "Yea i am do you have a problem with it because last time i checked my relationship status has nothing to do with you." he said with hints of sass. "no! thats not what i meant that l-like you don't seem like t-that type..." i trailed off. "What type?!?" "the type to have someone command you and make you their bitch!!" Before i could even apologize for what i said he walked out of the station leaving.

Lucifer Pov

I got so mad at Chloe for stereotyping me and being all in my business. I just had to walk out and come back home. When I returned I saw Kai in the kitchen drinking coffee. "Hey baby, why are you back so early?" he asked looking at his watch. I couldn't even muster any words, so i just flung myself into his arms. at first he was surprised but ended up hugging me back. we then just went back to our room to cuddle and forget about past events.

Time skip to a week later since im lazy

Kai Pov

For the past week Lucifer's mood has been all over. He wakes up early to throw up and then go back to sleep. Then he asks for the weirdest food combinations and im confused. so right now im trying to convince him to see a doctor but he continuously refuses. "Baby you can't go on like this, maybe there is actually something wrong with you that could be life threatening!" I yell frustrated that he is being so damn hardheaded. "Ya know what fine! But when nothing is wrong you owe me alot of dick!!" He yelled walking towards the door. and then mumbled something along the lines of "dumbass didn't even let me have dick for a whole damn week! who the fuck do he think he is!?" under his breath. Before he could even get out the door I gripped his neck from behind and then whispered "what you say cause i know damn well who the fuck I am and you betta learn who the fuck I am or we gonna have some problems. this exactly why i ain't been giving you no dick because of these constant mood swings! Now go get ya ass in the car!" I said then slapping his ass hard.
This gonna be a long day.