Labor Thoughts😤🤬🤰🏼

Hey yall im back😝🖐🏾

Just a reminder
'=mind thoughts
"=talking out loud

I hope yall enjoy this crazy family oriented chapter!!!!😁🤣

Lucifer Pov
'Oooooh shittt!!! My bussy is leaking some mysterious juices. It better not be what I think it is'. "Son you need to sit down to prepare for the child's birth." Father said to me while gathering supplies needed. 'I WAS RIGHT MY BUSSY IS LEAKING.... wait... IF THEY FINNA COME OUT MY SHIT HOLE WILL THEY HAVE SHIT ON THEM??!?' "KAI WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?! NEXT TIME WE FUCK YOUR BOTTOMING BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS GOT ME PREGNANT!?" I yelled very angrily at by terrified husband. Behind him I see all of his siblings laughing but then scolded by Leo and Malakai. "Kai get the fuck over here and help me!" I ordered and he instantly came like he was a vampire. "Do you want us to step out of the room during the birth to give you two some type of intimacy?" Father questioned me calmly. "Actually no, this was the whole point of us coming here because we wanted to share this moment with all of you." I try to answer confidently but a few whimpers break out in between. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU GET ME PREGNANT!?! YOUR LUCKY I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH OTHERWISE I WOULD SEND YOU STRAIGHT INTO THE PITS OF HELL!?!" I yelled at Kai 4 hard contractions came through. I hear some muffled snickers and hear it coming from dad. "DAD JUST CAUSE I ACCEPT YOU TO FUCK MY FATHER AND BE MARRIED TO HIM DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T KILL YOU EITHER!?!" He and everyone else in the room instantly shut up deeming that it would be better silent.

Kai Pov
'It better be two kids in this nigga cause I don't think I can go through another one of his pregnancies. This nigga acting like slavery still exist sorry babe but it's 2032 and slavery is as dead as George Washington.' "Babe take calm deep breaths your scaring everyone." I told him while not trying to anger him. "Father please get over here and take this baby out of me!" Luc yelled very upset that this is taking so long. "Mateo go get a few towels and blankets something tells me this will be very messy." Gio said as if this shit happens everyday.

🌟Time skip brought to you my Lucifer's bussy juice☕️🌟

It's been 10 minutes and my hand is severely bruised, Lucifer only is letting out painful moans and groans, and honestly we have gotten nowhere. 'This lil demon baby just need to pop out cause by this time next week I wanna deep up in his guts watching him drool under me as I continuously breed him with my cum and choke him that he's so overstimulated he passes out. Then to keep my cum in him I insert a butt plug so he can walk around with my cum in his stomach that creates a little cum filked stomach.' 'Snap out of it Kai we bout to have our first baby and you worried about our next one😑.'