EVICTED🏚💼🤷🏾‍♀️

Tell a friend to tell a friend!!! I'm backkk😝😝

This one gon be kinda long so enjoy

Kai Pov:
So I just arranged for the kids to go to my parents house for 2 weeks. It should give them more time to come together, spend time with their grandparents and cousins. Also me and Luci get to have hot messy sex all around the house whenever we want but that's for later. Now the next obstacle is getting Luci to agree to sending the kids away. "Heyyyy wifeyy🥰🥰" I said walking into me and Luci's room. All this wigga did was look up at me and continue what he was doing. "What do you want because you only say that when you want something from me?" He said as he got up from the bed to go to the bathroom. As he got up I was more interested in his body than our conversation. He had on a tight ass pair of black nike pro shorts with his booty looking like a thanksgiving meal🤤 and he had on a thin black tank top. Even his chest has gotten bigger since he stopped breastfeeding the kids 2 years ago. He even had his toes freshly done with white gel polish and had long acrylic nails. Im talkin dick grabbin type length.
"Ard so I think we should send the kids to my parents house for a while." I said a lil nervous about what he might say. "If this is just away for you to fuck me all around the house and hopefully get me pregnant..... no. It's very convincing but no." He replied starting on his morning skincare routine. "While that was only part of my thoughts. I was thinking we send them over there to help bond and get a better form of discipline cause we clearly can't get through to these bad ass lil kids. And I know sending them over there will get them in-line while also making them closer in the process." I said while thinking hopefully after. "Actually I have been thinking about that too. I don't like that my kids don't get along or scared of each other. Honestly if they were older I would have handled them long ago but they are still kids who won't learn." Luci says showing his frustration. "So are we agreeing to sending them to my parents house?" I ask him knowing he will agree. He just nods and gets back to reading some weird shit on a app called 'Wattpad'. The shit he be telling me about be having me ready to make an account.
I then walked out the room to call my dad

On Facetime:
L-Leo
K-Kai

L:Hello
I could see that he was sitting on the couch next to mama
K:Heyyy pops and you too mama
L:Yea what you need figlio(child)
K:Ummm me and Luci were wondering if you and mom could watch the kids for about 2 weeks?
L: And may I ask why?
K: Me and Luci have been having trouble discipling the kids and we thought it's no where better to send them than to you guys who raised 6 kids and we came out great
L: So this isn't a way for you and Luci to just be fucking all around the house?
K: What!? Dad no, ok partially but the kids are turning into bullies well 3/4 of them are the 4 is the recipient of the bullying. I will not mention who the recipient is because with time you will notice. So could y'all do it?
I could see him turn to mama for reassurance so that he could agree
L: Ok yes they can come over for that 2 weeks and hopefully during that time y'all will learn some ways to beat them asses and not have to call us.
K: No that's not the problem we would beat them but I or Luci don't want to go overboard since they are younger. We do the small shit to try to get the point across but these nigglets don't get it.
L: Ard we'll take 'em. When y'all dropping them off?
K: We were hoping we could do it at around 6 tonight?
L: Yea that's cool just make sure they fed cause we don't have no dino nuggets or fries and shit yet.
K: Ard thanks pops see you later
L:Yea bye
End of phone conversation

Now lemme go tell them they not being here. They asses getting evicted today!!!

Leo Pov:
I told that boy when he was a teenager that 'one nut was enough, anymore than you are a nut'. Then he goes on too have 4 fucking kids at the same time!! But I do love them very much and will sacrifice 2 weeks of quiet time to get they asses in check. Considering it's summertime the twins and Leila are home to keep them somewhat occupied. I just hope they are not as bad as they make them seem.

*4 hours later*(spongebob voice)

It hasn't even been 20 minutes since they got dropped off and I already want them gone. Currently Teo is sitting in the corner reading some book he found in our library room, Leila and Leah are fighting over the ipad, Gio and Leo are planning some shit cause they been quiet for too long. Next thing I know Gio and Leo are kicking and punching on Teo and my beautiful wifey tryna pull them apart since he just pulled apart the girls. It was too damn much going on at the moment so I had to bring out the old mafia man in me. "ALRIGHT ALL OF YALL SIT DOWN! NOW!! Leila go to your room because you already know what's gonna come to you. Leah go stand in the corner with your arms out. Go Now!" I said getting more worked up as I separate all the children. "Babe go take Matteo into the bathroom to calm him down and check to see if he's alright." I could tell he was getting turned on by my dominating aura but now was not the time, maybe later. I then do a come here motion to the last two bad ass kids. "Now which one of y'all wanna tell me why the fuck y'all did that to him and he ain't bother y'all at all?" I asked genuinely confused as to why they would do it. "Well..." Leo starts. "Well what? Don't try and start that shy shit after you just was bold enough to beat up your own little brother. That boy did nothing to you. So ima ask again what was the reason?" I asked trying not to think about the Cardi B meme with her saying it.
"Well he's just weird and never talks to us. He's always reading a book or being hugged up against mama and daddy. He isn't like us and we don't like that about him." Gio and Leo took turns saying. 'That is some of the dumbest shit I ever heard even when I was still boss' I thought to myself. "Well how do you expect him to talk to y'all when every time he does something you guys come and mess it up? Also it's great to be different because being like everyone becomes boring and you also lose yourself in the process or in the end." I try to explain but they should get it since they have an accelerated mind.
"Leah come here." I said calmly to her. "NO!" She said as if I was one of her lil friends. I quickly popped her hard on the mouth then said "I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to but it damn sure ain't me. This attitude better go back to wherever it came from cause it can't stay here." She then got herself together after a moment and I continued. "Now when nonna come back with Teo I want y'all to apologize to him and really mean or y'all gon go over my knee with my belt. Try me I dare you."

This gon be a long two weeks😒

Nonno had to get them asses in check!!! Tell me what yall think should happen in the next chapter. Bye yall👋🏾