You Gon Learn Today

Kai Pov
"ahh s-slow down! I-i c-cant take it," "Nah you gon take this shit since you never learn!" I said while pounding into Lucifer's ass at inhumane speeds. I know your wondering 'how come the devil can't take dick?🤔'Well when you have a 12 inch dick and he has a very small tight hole, it hurts. "Baby slow down... I'm finna cum!" "First that ain't my name and hold that shit in you don't cum til I cum." "Im sorry daddy i learned just please let me cum!!" "DADDY!!!! fuckkkkk!!"  "oh shit baby cum with me, cum for me baby." "A-AAHH, shittttt" I slowly pulled out of his gloriously tight hole and watched my semen spill out of him.

Lucifer Pov

Once Kai pulled out i winced and then felt his cum spilling out of me. "mhmm" I hummed after settling down after my intense orgasm. Before i could go to sleep i feel Kai slap my ass hard. "ahh!" "Nah dont sleep yet.. i bet you gon always wear that wedding ring and let everybody know im yours and you mine. Right baby?" He says while lightly rubbed my sore butt. "Yea, i will." i said while dozing off to sleep, then i was roughly shaken awake. "C'mon baby we gotta clean up, ima go run us a bath alright?" He then walks off to the bathroom and i see the damage done to his back. After a few minutes Kai comes back and lifts me up into those sexy arms of his and we go to take our relaxing bath.

Time skip after they finish getting dressing and such

Kai Pov

We decided to just order take out and cuddle while watching a movie. As we eat I see the diamond ring I got him laying gracefully on his slim ring finger. (You can imagine the ring how you want) I smile when i see him wearing it so gracefully, he ends up noticing my smile. "What are you smiling about Mr. Black?" he asks will curiosity in his voice. "Just seeing you wearing the ring... FYI you look way sexier with it on Mr. Black." I say seductively in his ear. I see his face turn a dark red shade and I smirk internally.

Lucifer Pov

I blush a dark red after hearing him call me sexy with the ring on. After hearing those words I made up my mind deciding to wear my ring all the time now.

How will people at the station react to his new self? Will they also find out more from the fallen angel? Read the next chapter to find out!!
Bye👋🏾