Questions🧐

Guysssss!!!! Thank you for all of your support for just flat out reading the book. I have so many good ratings and it's all because of you guys for reading it. Thanks and keep reading!!

Also anything said in these next few chapters are totally made up in my own mind. You will know what I'm talking about once you read it. But enjoy😊

Gio Pov(During dinner)

This food make me wanna die and come back just for another plate. Kai mama musta put his food in the pot while he was cooking cause this food is good ashit. I gotta get the recipe because salt and pepper for some seasoning is not hitting no more(like it ever was😒) I had some greens, fried chicken, yams, mac and cheese, cornbread with some koolaid to digest it all. And we gon have some desert which is a variety of things. Ima need the recipe to all these things cause my food was just shamed by this meal. "Is everything good to you Gio?" Malakai asked me seeing as I was in my own state of mind. "Of course but just know before I leave ima need the recipe because this shit is too good to not know the recipe." I say and some of them wanna act shocked cause I just cussed. "And before y'all ask yes I do cuss but y'all still gotta listen to your parents." I say directing that towards the twins who only huffed and kept eating.

Lucifer Pov
Father over there fucking that shit uppp!!! Eat,eat,eat😂😂. So ya know as usual dinner is good. "Not that I mind but how long were y'all planning to stay here?" Leo asked us. "Probably until the baby is born which is very soon and I may even wanna move down here. I mean I have my own club with very loyal employees so it's in good hands. And Kai's business is international so it's nothing really keeping us there when everyone is either here or very close. Anyway I've been thinking about opening a new club at a new location." I answer honestly spilling all my thoughts. "You would wanna move down here?" Kai asked me like he didn't hear me say it. "Did I not just say that you shriveled up grape?" I say him giving him a what the fuck face. Hearing snickers from across the table brought me out of my thoughts.Dinner then went along fine with the occasional conversations, after dinner we all then gathered in the living room.

"How much longer until the baby is here?" Jayda asked me kind of excited. "Ummm maybe about 2 weeks maybe less. The baby grows at a much more exhilarated rate than most pregnancies. Since I'm a male demon/angel it takes less time for the baby to grow since we cannot carry them for several months like the women. Hell the baby may even come tomorrow I don't know, but when they come I'll be ready hopefully." I answer truthfully and I hope they all understood what I meant. "Do you know what kinda baby your having Luci?" Leila asks me cutely even though I can tell she is gonna be upset that she won't be the baby anymore. "Well bunny we don't know yet, we will know once they get here. What do you want them to be?" I ask to slightly cheer her up. "Well I want it to be a girl so we can have tea parties because don't tell them but having all brothers is boring." Leila says and tries to whisper the last part but everyone heard her. I could see the twins sort of tense up at the mention of being called her 'brothers'. 'I'll have to talk to them later.

So know I'm sitting here wondering 'Who the fuck bout to tell this lil girl that she now has 2 sisters?' I know I'm not, I'm just an in-law we met a few days ago. After much silence and intense eye communication Leo decided to break the silence and tell her. "Umm Leo could you hold on a few minutes before you tell her? You two with me." I say and take the twins with me into the kitchen. "Ok Chase since your taller grab me the hot chips, donuts, and 2 chocolate chip cookies. Y'all need to be the shit on a smaller shelf, they are small people here also!! Jayda make yourself useful and grabe me my icee from the freezer. Thankss" I say and rest on the counter top. "But I really brought you in here to say, remember that Leila is on 5 so she won't understand this very well. Try to keep an open mind. Let's go." I say and make my way back my seat in the living room. Since I got situated back in the seats with my snacks "Leo you can start now." I say mouth full of a cookie. Everyone looks at me and laughs even though i'm serious. "Leila remember how you always wanted to have sisters?" Leo says trying to not come off blunt. "YES!! Is mommy pregnant?" She asks then runs to put her ear on Malakai's stomach. "GOD NO! You were the last one missy. But you know how mommy is a boy but likes to wear girls clothes, well that's what the twins wanna do. Except they want to be a girl like you. So now you have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Zane's name is now Chase and Jay's is Jayda." Leo said and from my seat I can tell he struggled explaining it to her. All the bubbly 5 year old could say was "Okay!" and ran off to play. "That went well." Jayda says to lighten the mood .

"Hey Lucifer whats that stuff under you?" Enzo ask a little frantic.

"OOH SHITTTT? Was all I could say.