Lovers👥

YOOOOOOOO🫦💂🏼‍♂️

Lucifer Pov

So the kids just had their first therapy session and I want to say it went well. We are on our way to the dollar store to get them journals and for me to get some snacks to fulfill these cravings. There is some slight progress since Gio is now more openly talking to Matteo, though you can see Matteo isn't trying to talk to him as much in front of his siblings. "So how do y'all think therapy went?" Kai asked since I didn't wanna ask first. "Personally I think it was a waste of time. Because what's the point of talking about my problems when the people I have problems with aren't willing to listen or change their ways. So I could careless." Matteo answered very nonchalantly while also texting someone very intensely on his phone. 'Probably his girlfriend🥰😱! Gotta remember to ask him about that later.' "Matteo put ya damn phone down when you talking to ya mom, we ain't raise you to be rude." Kai told him with a no bullshit tone. "Yes sir" Matteo answered back quietly. "You such a pussy nigga!! You texting that bitch like she actually care about you and she really don't!!" Leo said always wanting to be a bully. I don't know what in Matteo snapped but I guess hearing Leo call his girlfriend a bitch triggered him to fully start beating up Leo. After about 5 minutes of their fight, Kai was finally able to break them apart and if i must say.....

MATTEO FUCKED LEO UP REAL GOOOOODDDDD!!!😝😝😝

Matteo best him up so bad we gotta go straight home to assess his injuries. Before Matteo threw the last punch he said "Welcome to my life." And walked away into the house.

Gio Pov

I ain't think he had it in him to fight back against Leo. I mean yea I knew he could fight but I didn't expect him to. On to better things... Did y'all hear my man let out that sexy ass growl. He coulda bent me over his desk right there and I wouldn't have cared. I'm about to go see him again cause I can't take being away from him. Only my mama and Matteo knows that we are together, I can't risk my dad finding out because then it would be a mess.  So while they paying attention to my crazy ass siblings I snuck out the house to Dom's (Dr. Brown) house. Thankfully it only took me 10 minutes to get there, partially because I'm horny and the other half that i wanna be with him.

"Heyyyy" I said very hyper and his stern features should have gave away I was in trouble. But I simply ignored it walking to meet him halfway in the living room. Before I could get my kiss his right hand was wrapped snugly around my neck slightly cutting off my circulation. I couldn't help but moan at his aggressiveness it's so sexy. "Why the fuck you act like you ain't know me today?" He questioned me as his other hand squeezed my plump ass cheeks. "I didn't want them to know about us yet, I wanna keep you to myself. And I didn't want them to think I'm a hoe since I'm fucking our therapist who we just met today." I say pouting trying to get myself out of a punishment. Which I can tell is not working. "Mmm yea right, go take your sexy ass in that damn room and make yourself look cute for me. I'm giving you 20 minutes only. Meet me in my office when I call you." Dom told me and I ran up the stairs to my personal closet I have here. Now I gotta choose something sexy🫦 (A/N: he is a femboy but tries to hide it from his family)

I guess he wants to roleplay because I'm usually not allowed in his office unless it's for a scene. Or he could be taking me out. I'm hoping the latter cause I got this cute ass outfit I been dying to wear out so lemme get real cute. I quickly did a natural face look, put on some lashes, earrings, and my matte red lipstick that Dom loves. I then put on my black bodycon dress and my heels⬇️

 I then put on my black bodycon dress and my heels⬇️

(This is Gio body shape with slightly smaller thighs and boobs, with a lighter complexion and the makeup but with red lipstick, also imagine he has a foot tattoo like in the pic but it's written in red Hebrew writing)

10 minutes later

I just finished getting dressed and sprayed on some Jimmy Choo perfume on my neck and wrists. I then take my phone off the charger and make my way downstairs. I guess Dom heard me coming because he was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me. And girl my man is fiiooonnnneeeeeee🥵😫. He had on a dark navy blue suit and a white shirt with the first two buttons undone showing off his chest tattoo.

(This is who I will use as Dom, you can imagine him with or without glasses or you can imagine someone totally different, but this is how I imagine him)

As I reached the bottom of the steps he put his hand out for me to grab which I did very excitedly and then he twirled me to see my full body. He must have liked what he saw by the biting of his lip and the groan that came with it. "You making me wanna just stay in the house and fuck you til you can't walk at all. But I already booked reservations to the restaurant so we gotta go. We goin to Steak 48 and I ain't taking back my damn reservation." Dom told me and I got real excited hearing Steak 48 since the first time I went was the best ever!

Time Skip to after dinner (still Gio Pov)

So we in the car on our way home and I can't help but admire this fine man next to me. Right now he got one hand on the wheel and the other gripping my thigh. He been teasing me all night with lots of neck kisses and rubbing my thighs really close to my treats😏. So far this night has been great. I was able to go out with my man on a classy date, eat some bombass food, and all i need to make it much better is a good night of fucking. Well maybe not fucking, maybe making love. I don't know but we gon do something in that bed🤭.