Acceptance

I had to give yall an update since I was gon for a while. this is a short kinda filler chapter. idk but comment and vote.
Omniscient

Both couples then made their way into the kitchen after their morning wake ups. Gio, Matteo, Lucifer, and Kai entered the kitchen to see one of the angels already making breakfast for everyone. The angel greeted them all as they entered the kitchen. They returned the kind gesture and sat down waiting for the food to be served. As the food was being placed onto the table Gio began to stand up at the head of the table and talk. "Good morning everyone. Today is a special day because today we are celebrating the return of Lucifer!!" Gio said with much joy as gasps were heard throughout the large dining room. Gio quickly cut that short as he said "Ayo cut that out. I didn't raise y'all to be rude now y'all better try that welcome again!" Gio commanded everyone using a much deeper tone. Right after everyone began to cheer and welcome him back to his first and forever home. Lucifer rose out of his seat and said "Thank you all it is truly wonderful to be back. But I also brought visitors with me." Lucifer said with slight sarcasm and honesty in his voice. He motioned for Kai to stand up with him. "This is my husband Kai, we have been married for nearly 9 years and now we are expecting a baby!" Lucifer said all in one breath. Not that he was nervous of what his siblings would say but he just wants to feel a extra since of security and acceptance. Moments after his announcement a loud string of cheers were heard. Lucifer finally released the breath he didn't know he was holding. After centuries of feeling like the sibling out he finally felt some sort of acceptance.

Kai Pov
"This is my husband Kai, we have been married for nearly 9 years and now we are expecting a baby!" Lucifer said and I see the tenseness that was radiating off of him. I grabbed his hand for a form of reassurance to him that someone was there for him. Seconds later the dining room erupted in cheers some were sobs but mostly cheers of happiness for us. "But if any of you come near my husband in unfriendly or flirty manor I will send you down to my personal hell dungeon where you will have a worse death than going to hell! That is MY HUSBAND don't even think about fucking with him without thinking you would have to deal with me!!" Lucifer says voice full of seriousness and intimidation. It was honestly sexy as hell and a major turn on🥵😏. After his little speech we sat down and continued our breakfast. The only thing on my mind was
'how am I gonna tell mama and papa?'