Therapy

Heyyyyyy this chapter will tell all details as to why the siblings don't like Matteo. So keep up on this crazy ride down memory lane. Also beware it will be a few Pov changes throughout the chapter while they're at therapy.

Matteo Pov

2 Weeks Later

I want to die. I don't know how much more of this I can take. This is not the life grandpa brought me back to live. I thought this time would be completely different but sadly I was wrong as usual. I wish I never did what I did.

Flashback ⚠️TW⚠️

It's the year 2017 and I officially got away from my abusive home. I'm 17 and I have to look after my 6 younger siblings. My parents sell my body to get extra money. To be honest we don't even need the money because they have great paying jobs. But on a low they are drug users, who don't use often but enough to have a slight addiction. The money that comes from getting my body sold goes towards their addiction without any strings attached. I allow my body to be violated in so many ways to not risk anything happening to my siblings. I wouldn't know what to do if any of them were hurt. My younger siblings are Tiana who's 9, Cam and Theo are 11, and Leon, Giovanni, and Leah are 13. They don't really like me much, even though everything I do is to make sure they are safe. My parents always favored my siblings more than me and growing up it hurt, but I learned to overlook it. Sadly my parents always pushed the idea of me being the mistake child and unwanted onto me. My siblings then noticed how I was treated and made it their mission to make me feel less of a person.
So it all went down on a Thursday, I was doin nothing as usual since I have no friends. Something about tonight screamed that something was off or about to happen. Tonight somehow all of them had somewhere to be except for me since I'm not very liked. Tonight also happened to be on of the nights my parents got extremely drunk or high. Sadly they chose to do both and that is never a good mix. So as I'm sitting in my bed I hear 2 more pairs of feet than usual. My dad then opens the door clearly way out of his mind.
"Boy get the fuck up and take all your clothes off!" My father yells and I instantly know this night will take a turn for the worse. Usually my parents leave me and their 'friend' alone for them to use me but tonight I guess they wanted to have some fun also. And so the rape began. All I could do was cry and lay there taking all of the abuse. After 4 long torturous hours of pain and crying, it was finally over. It also happened to be when all of them passed out from the mixture of drugs, alcohol, and exhaustion.
As quick as I possibly could, I scrubbed my body of any evidence, got dressed, packed a bag with clothes and money, and I left. I tried my hardest to stay and gain love and respect from my family. But I knew that it would never happen, so I set off to make my own life.

Flashback Over

I hadn't even noticed that I started to cry thinking back to my old life. Sadly today was the first day of therapy. My scars have been healing better than the doctors thought. I have regained nearly all eyesight in my eye, but it's still a bit fuzzy sometimes. My ear is coming along but my doctors think I may need a hearing aid even though I beg to differ.

Leo Pov:

Today is our first day of dumbass therapy. I don't see why we all need to go. I just think Matteo should go and we all stay home. But it's cool that we goin cause it gives us the perfect opportunity to air him out for everything he did. We be lucky if everybody walk out alive. "All of y'all get y'all asses to the car and I don't wanna hear no shit either!!" Mama yells from downstairs and he sounds slightly pissed. Wonder what dad did to piss him off.

Time Skip to the Therapist Office

So they put all 7 of us mothafuckas in a room together with some black guy who look like he sell drugs. But he good looking none the less. But onto the session. "My name is Dr. Brown, I'm only 29 years old, an ex drug dealer but got out the game after seeing what it did to my family. My identity is a demon, so yes I am one of your mothers' closest friends which is why he brung y'all to me. Hopefully knowing these things about me will help you confide in me easier seeing as I am in no position to judge seeing as how my past was. Also just an fyi your parents are sitting in an adjacent room that has a small camera and speaker that allows them to hear what we say. I have the control for them to hear when I feel it's necessary,otherwise what is said in here is between us only." He told us very professionally.

"Now who would like to say something?" Dr. Brown asked us trying to have any of us talk. "All i got to say is ion like that nigga over there and he know what he did to us." I said which my siblings except for Gio agreed with. "We'll what did your brother Matteo do that makes y'all not like him?" This smooth talking nigga asked, he really making me wanna fuck him up for real. We can take it to his office for less than 20 minutes. Then my dumbass sister has to break my thoughts. "We'll in our past life he got all of the attention from our parents, then leaves us and came back a few years later married with kids acting as if everything was fine." Kiara says in her annoyingly snooty voice. "That's far from the truth! I left because everyday since I was 6 I had been raped and molested! Y'all may not have known but they had a drug addiction and they're way of paying for the drugs was through selling my body. I finally had enough when I was 17 when 'mom and dad' joined the people raping me!" He yelled and I was a bit unfazed. Hope he know he ain't getting no sympathy outta me.

Gio Pov

I always knew it was something he was hiding. When we were kids and playing jokes on him it seemed alright until, they wanted to become more violent. I know I'm just as bad as the others for picking on him, but I needed them to no put me through that same thing. So the few times I was able to help Matteo and his injuries after we badly injured him, I was right alongside him. After every incident, I would later find and help him since I somehow inherited a healing power. So I would heal most of his bruises little by little to not make it noticeable.

"Ok and what does that have to do with you leaving us?" Leila said and all I wanted to do was punch her in her ugly ass face. "Dumbass if you listened he clearly left because the only attention he got was in a form of violation and we didn't help the fact by acting like spoiled little bitches!! Refresh your memory because I fondly remember how we treated him as if he wasn't our brother and like he was not even human!!" I yelled angrily at my dumbass siblings, not even knowing I went slightly into my demon form. Snapping me out of it was hearing Dr. Smith let out a demon growl, putting me back into my place. Totally not dying on the inside from hearing that sexy sound. "I'm so glad y'all mom told me I can say whatever the fuck I want to y'all cause y'all need to hear what I got to say. Y'all mad at him for leaving an abusive home, with drug addict parents who sell his body to pay for the drugs, siblings who treated him like shit, and protected you guys before himself? Honestly y'all sound dumb and delusional!! This boy at the age of 17 was being molested daily so that no one would touch y'all in any way and your parents favored y'all anyway. If I were Lucifer and Kai I would send all y'all asses down to hell for a year until I know y'all learned what it means to give up something of yourself to someone else. Y'all are too damn spoiled and in desperate need of getting your ass whooped." Dr. Brown said fully tired of the bullshit. Honestly I think our time is up even though we have 45 minutes left and we only been in here for 15 and a lot of shit already went down.

"So you telling us that we gotta like him now cause he got raped for us? Ain't nobody tell him to do that." Kiara dumbass says. What don't these bitches get? "HOW BOUT YOU TRY GETTIN RAPED EVERYDAY SINCE YOU WERE FIVE YEARS OLD!! AND BEING RAPED BY YOUR OWN PARENTS AND THEIR FRIENDS. I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO LOVE! HELL I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOU LIKE ME, BUT IMAGINE LIVING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE UNWANTED AND HAVING SHITTY YOUNGER SIBLINGS WHO WERE SO LOVED MAKE IT EVEN WORSE!! NO YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND TO BECAUSE YOUR TOO MUCH OF A PAMPERED, SPOILED LITTLE BITCH!!! ONCE WE GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU GUYS ONLY MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH WORSE THAN IT ALREADY WAS!!!!" Matteo yelled face red with anger but he somehow looked calm.

Omniscient

Little did the siblings know was that Dr. Brown had turned on the speaker right after Leila asked her dumb question. To say Lucifer and Kai were shocked would be an understatement. It hurt to hear their child say that, but they fully understood why and would support him nonetheless. "Wait please don't leave us, we will do better, we can make this work out I promise!" Gio said panicked afraid to lose the one sibling who he truly loved and understood him. "We'll see but I'm not making any promises." Matteo said back after thinking about his answer. "We should end the session here for today. I want all of you to get a small notebook. No this ain't about to be no corny white people shit. But your task this week is to write down four things you like about each. Meaning you have to write down four things you like about each sibling. If not I got something for you next session. Don't test me, just ask ya mama and then decide if you wanna try me. Alright goodbye" Dr. Brown said and he meant no bullshit about what he said.

Therapy may just work out for them, but first they need to find themselves to fully accept each other.