Family Reunion

Finally an update!!!!!🥳🥳🥳😁 Enjoy!!

Omniscient

Lucifer and Kai didn't leave for Heaven until Wednesday much to Kai's disapproval. Currently Lucifer is preparing to teleport both himself and Kai up to Heaven, but since he hasn't done it in a while it's taking longer than expected. Kai is trying to make sure that Lucifer won't stress himself out since he cannot figure out the right spell for teleportation. And with this comes trouble. But that trouble could also bring pleasure🥴🥵

Kai Pov:
Lucifer looks so stressed trying to figure out this spell and I can tell it's really taking a toll on his mood. "Baby why don't you take a break for a minute, it'll work out." I say trying to get him to calm down, but that quickly backfired. "No! I will not take a break until I figure this out! You aren't helping any so why don't you just shut the fuck up!!" He yelled back to me, but right before he could start another rant i grip his neck (love ittt!!!😫🥵🥵). "Watch who the fuck you talkin to like that cause im not the one! Im tryna help you and you acting like you dont have no damn respect for nobody. I would give you some act right but i don't want you limping when we go to see your family." I say and see him shudder. I then whisper in his ear and say "Best believe ima beat that shit up when we get there." After that I hear a soft moan come from him and I chuckle softly. "Now Ima leave you alone to figure this out so we can leave." I then kiss him and go to make sure we have all our bags packed.

Lucifer Pov:
UUGGHHHH!! He got me horny, now how am i supposed to focused with an incredibly uncomfortable situation in my pants. Good thing I decided to wear panties today its making it a little less painful but still painful. (A/N i may have forgot to mention that he sometimes wears feminine clothing but not very often. he usually just wears panties or booty shorts) I finally figured out the correct spell and since I'm done let me go tease my man😉🥴.

Omniscient
Lucifer walks into his and Kai's shared bedroom to see him laying on their bed shirtless. *Mmh my man looks good enough to eat🥵🤤* Lucifer proceeds to straddle Kai on his lap and his on his neck. "Mmh, hey baby." Kai said with some grogginess in his voice that Lucifer finds so sexy. Kai's hands then find their way to Lucifer's butt and massages his fat ass. "Baby did you figure out what you needed so we can go?" Kai asked moving to sit against the headboard. " Yea and daddy you made me so horny. I think i need so act right, fuck me hard until i cant even walk maybe we will end up with twins." Lucifer said seductively in Kai's ear while nibbling on it. Kai wasted no time in flipping them over and roughly sucked onto Lucifer's neck leaving dark hickies along his neck. All Lucifer could do was whimper and moan under Kai. "You don't like to listen do you? I'm not gonna fuck up ya walk yet but best believe when I do, you won't be able to walk for the whole trip." Kai said lowly into Lucifer's ear. "But daddy I-"Baby you not finna get shit, so get ya sexy ass up so we can go." Kai said sternly which turned Lucifer on even more. After that they both exited their bedroom and got their luggage to begin their journey.

Time Skip
Lucifer Pov:
We just got here and I'm so scared of going back to the place I vowed to never return to. Kai noticed my discomfort because he placed his arm around my waist. "Baby it's alright, even if they don't accept you I will still love you." He said then kissed me quickly but the kiss held so much passion. I sucked up all of my pride, took a deep breath and entered my old home. Everything is the same way I thought it would, everyone joyful and not one frowning face. As we walked through Heaven I spotted some of my childhood friends, I could tell by their shocked faces that they were excited to see me but also curious as to why I came back. We continued to walk until I started to get close to my family house, which is a huge mansion where most of my family stays. I slowly walked towards the white doors and knocked, and out of nervousness I frantic grabbed Kai's hand and squeezed. When the door opened I don't think any of us were ready for what was to happen.