Arriving in Italy🇮🇹

Double Update!!!! Comment and vote!!
*Incase you forgot Lucifer's is not showing yet so no one suspects he's pregnant. He only about 8 weeks pregnant*

Kai Pov
I never thought that I would return here again. It's kinda weird but I know it's a step in a good direction. Lucifer and I load up the car and start our journey to my parents mansion. The closer we get to the house the more nervous I become. Lucifer senses and puts his hand over mine and gives it a gentle squeeze along with a warm smile.That boosts my confidence as we make our way into the gates of the mansion. Luckily they never changed the password to the gates or I would have been assed out.
As we make our way closer to the house I see an array of cars and my anxiety spikes. 'NO NO please today is not the day. I haven't had an attack since junior year of high school' I stop the car quickly and start breathing heavily. "KAI, KAI, KAI!! Baby ima need you to breathe, I'm right here to you. Everything is gonna go fine. I know it will." He says and has an evil smirk that emits a little chuckle from me. After my mini attack I get out the car and go around to Luci's side to assist him. "Thank you my love." He thanks me with a kiss on the cheek. I then lead him to the front door. Still in shock Lucifer had to ring the doorbell for me. Not even two minutes later we are greeted by my papa.

Lucifer Pov
I might move to Italy cause this house is NOOIICEEEE. As we approached the front door Kai was still deep in shock so I had to ring the bell. We were then greeted by a tall godly handsome male greeting us with a look of confusion and frustration. "Who the fuck are you and how may I help you?" He says in a deep baritone voice. "Well I'm Lucifer Black, Kai's husband." I said with as much politeness I could muster.

Omniscient

Kai snaps out of his daydream when he was crushed Kai in a hug with tears streaming down his face. "I didn't even notice you Kai! Come on in, you guys came on the perfect day!" The man said with very little excitement but it's there. "What exactly is today?" I asked a little bit curious. "It's family dinner tonight and all the family is here. Kai's grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and siblings with their children and spouses. Oh and by the way my name is Leo but you can call me papa." He said and nothing could prepare Lucifer for the amount of people in the living room and kitchen. There was atleast 30 people in the two rooms combined. The people then turned around to us and I could sense the anxiety rising in Kai that he's about to have a bad panic attack. Right before he collapsed he saw the face of the person he promised to never hurt.

His mama.