New Identities😁

Before I start I just want to say thank you to all the people who keep voting and adding my story to their read list. Even thought y'all don't comment(which is kinda upsetting) I still appreciate the recognition my story gets on this app. Thank you and please keep supporting😁

Ima need yall imagine sumn for me. Ok so Lucifer is almost as far along as someone who may be 5 months it's just that he isn't showing and probably won't show until it's time for him to give birth. This is because he is a non-human being so the babies growth will be very sped up. Also he is a male angel/demon so their bodies take less time for them to carry the child. Alright that's all it will make sense later.

Lucifer Pov:
I decided that I wanted to go check on her since she seemed really upset after her twins' outburst. When I finally found her room, she was laying on the bed next to her mama crying her eyes out. To make my presence known I sat on the opposite side of her and gave her a side hug. "Hey sweetie, it's alright. There's gonna be alot of people who won't want you to be happy or not let you succeed. You can't let one person hold you back from being the person you truly desire to be, even if that person is your twin. For example look at me; I look way to fine to be dressed in white, black is more of my color anyway. But in actuality I didn't want to agree with everything my father said let alone anything. That's how we were able to come to the agreement that we would both rule, just differently. Back to you though even if he doesn't come around now hopefully you will give him a chance in the future." I tried to reassure her. "Oh and what is your female name miss?" I asked her because I don't know. "Oh my name is kinda the same but it's Jayda. As in Jayda Cheaves(that woman is sooo fine😫🤤🥵) I really look up to her." Jayda said full of confidence. Before I could say anything else her twin just has to bust through the door to ruin the moment.

Zane Pov:
This is alot to take in right now. It was supposed to be me to tell them first not him oops her. Since I already mentioned too much I minus well just finish it off. I don't exactly know how to explain it but i'm in the middle about my sexuality. Some days I may want to act more feminine and other days I wanna be a straight nigga. Ok to make it simple I'm also transgender but a tomboy, no I do not like girls. I would still be straight and like boys. Before y'all all come at me in the comments, I know it was wrong to say that to her. My anger just took a quick turn for the worse even though I was ecstatic about having someone like me.
I finally made it up to her room and went in. I was surprised to see Lucifer also up here with them. I see her tense up upon me walking further into the room. That broke me some to see my own twin afraid of me even though I did cause her to have that reaction. "Hey Jay- Jayda!" He cut me off correcting the name. "Jayda can I talk to you real quick alone?" I asked hopefully she would allow me to. "Yea you can." She said softly then mama and Lucifer said they were gonna stand outside the door. "I just wanna apologize for what I said and I know it is very offensive. There is also something I have been keeping from all of you. I am also transgender like you but I'm straight. I know that is not excuse for what I said and I can't take it back but I do accept you and hope you can accept me." I said with tears going down my face. She then did the unexpected and hugged me, she also started crying. Mama and Lucifer then came in very worried because of the loud sobs they heard, but I said I would explain in a minute. We then got ourselves together and went back to the living room to make my announcement to the family.
'Ok we can do this, it shouldn't be that hard. Well then again I did just call my brother a slur and I'm the exact same way as me' "Alright I have an announcement to make. And before I say it I would like you all to know that I apologize if I offended anyone by what I say a few minutes ago and I'm deeply sorry Jayda.... Ok soo.... I'm transgender also but I'm straight." I said then took a long deep breath looking around at everyone. Just like a few moments ago the room erupted in cheers and words of encouragement towards me. Next thing I know, I'm engulfed in a hug by my mama, papa, Kai, Lucifer, Jayda, Matteo, and Enzo. I didn't even realize that I was crying until Lucifer wiped away my tears and gave me a soft smile.

Lucifer Pov:
That was a shocker. Today is just crazy, I knew he said his family was crazy but not like this. He also didn't mention that even his grandpa looked so damn fine🥵 But back to the main topic. Zane is also transgender. I thought the main shocker of the day would have been the return of Kai, the introduction of me, and the announcement of me being pregnant. But either way I accept them for they truly are. As we were in this group hug I felt the baby give a hard ass first kick. I ended up groaning kinda loud and that immediately got the attention of Kai who then came to me quickly. "Baby what's wrong is it the baby? Do you need to sit down, need water?" He asked me frantically. "No love, the baby just kicked for the first time and it was very hard so it took me by surprise." I said happily. "I need to call my dad! Hurry Kai give me your phone so I can call him!" I ordered him since he was taking long. When he finally answered I kept it on speaker since my excitement would drop my phone from my ear. "Dad guess what happened? And is Matteo somewhere near you?" I asked over the top excited. "Yea Luci I'm here with him." I hear Matteo say to me. I then see some confusion go across Leo and Malakai's face at the sound of his voice. 'Ohhhhh yeah. I forgot that he was their best friend before he died. I'll just have that as a surprise for them when they get here' I thought to myself. "Well the baby finally started to kick a few minutes ago. And I just wanted to let you the baby may come in about a week or 2 so could you guys come down?" I said all in one breath. I then heard my father squeal loudly and papa(Matteo) chuckle at his antics. "That's great sweetie!! We'll be down there if not by tomorrow then the day after. Where are you at?" He asked me. "We are at Kai's family house in Italy." I answer truthfully. "I know exactly where you guys are, we'll see you hopefully by tomorrow see you guys then." Matteo responds and then hangs up.

"I GUESS WE GONNA HAVE A TRUE FAMILY REUNION"