Attitude Adjustment pt.1💅🏽

Double update ik!!! yall know the deal pls comment and vote. Also before you read I am black/african american sooo yea✊🏾👩🏾(i might do a reveal if asked)

Omniscient
The couple enjoyed their stay in heaven but it sadly had to end. The couples next destination would be to Italy to tell Kai's family about the news.

Lucifer Pov
Ever since we left Heaven I could tell that Kai was a bit on edge about taking the visit to his families home in Italy. I mean I felt the same way seeing as we eloped and told no one about our marriage. But I can tell that Kai is very nervous to not only tell them about his marriage to me but also that were expecting a child soon. Im also very nervous seeing as I'm gonna be meeting his parents and im having their grandchild. Waiittttt, I know for damn sure I didn't just think that how the fuck im the ruler of hell but meeting my husbands mafia boss parents. If anything when they find out who I am they should be scared. aaaahhhhh now I feel better. Lemme go check on my hubby. "Hey baby" Kai turned around to me kinda confused seeing as we are packing clothes in our room. "Hey mamas" Kai replied with a small smile. The pet name totally left my stomach having a stampede of rhinos,hippos,elephants,and turned my insides to mush. "I like that name, but that besides the point. What is up with you because ever since we left my family and came back home you have been nervous about going to your family. This there something your not telling me?" I asked him in all seriousness because his attitude is starting to get annoying. "There is nothing wrong if it was I would have told you about it!" He says back aggressively. I'm thinking who the fuck he talking to cause it damn sure ain't me. I got sumn for his ass. "What I tell you bout speaking to me out the side of ya neck. I aint one of ya damn employees! I'm ya damn WIFE not someone you can treat any kinda way keep playing if you want but Im not gonna keep playing with you!" I said using some of my demonic voice just to get my point across but I see I gotta go the full way. "Nigga ion give a fuck, yea you are my wife but I got a problem and I'm willing to share it if not then I wont!! Just leave the fuck alone wit allat naggin n shit. Just finish packing ya shit so we can go ard!" He yelled back but before he could say anything else I snatched him up by his neck.(AN when Lucifer is in him demon form he become 6'9, very muscular unlike his feminine body, and becomes the top.) He was forced to look up at me. I leaned down and whispered to him.....

Kai Pov
Oh shit. I done fucked up now. As he snatched me up by my neck I struggled to fight back a moan. I don't want him to know I'm turned on by this shit. He leaned down to my ear and said "I was fighting off the urge to send you to Italy in a wheelchair but you pushed me to that point. I told yo ass the next time that you talk to me out the side ya neck I would bitch you out right?" He asked having nothing but seriousness and lust in his voice. To keep up my act of not being turned on I replied with " I dont know who the fuck you gon try to make a bitch out of but its not me. You know I dont take it up the ass, I give it up the ass. Now PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN NIGGA!!!" I said with all the mock aggression I could muster. "Yo ass never learns." He mumbled then threw me back onto the bed and began to kiss on me. Leaving hickies and love bites as he went on. As a proud top it hurts for me to admit that this feels amazing. He then started to go down towards my dick and at this point all this pleasure felt too good to fight back.