"Who Are You?"👀😾

Heyy y'all. Yall already know what to do. VOTE AND COMMENT, i want to hear yall feedback about the chapter/story. Enjoy😊
P.S. before their is any confusion, Kai has 5 siblings.
Matteo- 33
Enzo-31
Kai-29
Jay and Zane-17
Leila-5
Leo and Malakai were very active in bed😏🛌(sometimes not in bed😗)
Also since Lucifer isn't human the baby has grown since they first arrived. Imagine that the baby grows every 2-3 hours maximum.(IDK🤷🏽‍♀️)

Nowww onto the story🏃🏽‍♀️

⚠️Slight use of derogatory words⚠️

Omniscient
"Who are you?" The twins and Kai asked at the same time. "I'm older so answer my question first and then ima answer yours." Kai reasoned with the two boys. "Ard so i'm Jay and the nigga who look like me is Zane." Jay said as he introduced the two. "No you mean that you look like me, I'm 5 minutes older lil nigga" Zane fired back at Jay. "Bitch you only 5 minutes older cause they couldn't find me in the womb- you been scary since birth hiding like a lil bitch. Just like how you always run and hide from the niggas at school." Zane said cutting off Jay's mini rant. They then started punching each other and got very rough. Luckily before it could get worse Leo stepped in separating his immature children. "What the fuck me and ya mama say bout cussing? Y'all ain't grown and y'all lucky it was me who broke y'all up. If it was nonno then both of y'all asses woulda been dog shit in the grass. Jay we gon have a lil talk after this tho. Now go sit the fuck down and listen!" He said sternly to the twins who then obediently sat on the couch to listen.

Kai Pov
After that beautiful introduction of the twins it was my turn. "Okkkk. So y'all may have heard about me I am the infamous Kai who ran away. Considering when I ran away and how old y'all look i'm guessing your about 17 or 18. All ima say about why I ran away is that I said some pretty fucked up things that night and something really traumatic happened to me that same night. I really couldn't handle it so I left. That's all y'all need to know for now also now since I'm doing introductions... Family I would like to introduce y'all to Lucifer my husband or as I consider him my wife. Also he is carrying the next generation of Blacks'." I said to the whole family. Everyone was then so hyped up for me but I noticed that Jay looked a bit nervous about something. "Jay come here right quick." I say to him and take him around the corner.
I didn't even say anything yet and he started to break down. "Jay talk to me bro what's going on?" I asked truly concerned because he doesn't appear to be the type to cry. "Please don't look at me any differently after what I say." Jay said to me and I agree he then continues. "I haven't told anyone this so your the first to know.... Well not only am I gay but I am transgender." He says to me in a shakey voice. I guess I was quiet for too long because he instantly started to break down almost leading to a panic attack. I was quickly able to calm him down and get him to talk to me. "Jay stop crying alright. I accept you for who you are. If it makes you feel better Lucifer likes to cross-dress. 2 things; What made you realize you were transgender and what is your female name?" I ask him genuinely curious. "Well my name is Jayda and don't tell mama but one day I tried on one of his dresses and heels. In that moment I felt comfortable in what I saw, I then started trying makeup and buying some feminine stuff." He told me with a bright smile that looked so genuine. "Well what had you upset?" I asked him and he answered "I just felt that I was hiding a huge part of me from the family and after seeing you be able to tell the family your biggest secret I think I could tell mine." He says with some slight confidence in his voice.

Jay Pov
Saying that to Kai gave some form of comfort, I know I won't be fully comfortable until I tell my family. I decided that I wanted to come out to my family. Me and Kai then walk back to the living room where everyone is still crowded on the couches. I then walk to the middle over them all and that got their attention quickly. "Ok so there is something I would like to say to everyone. Please don't say anything until I'm done and please don't look at me any differently." I sort of beg before I begin. "I have not been completely honest with you guys for a while. Before you think it is something dangerous it was something I had to find in myself. Well.... I'm gay and also transgender. Please don't look at me differently, you don't have to like it but please accept it atleast." I say nervous of how everyone would react.
"Oh so you one of them trannies? You a nigga not a bitch" Zane was cut off by a hard hand landing on his cheek. "Now what you not finna do is sit there and disrespect yo twin just cause they are trying to embrace themselves. It took alot of confidence for her to decide to come out and you over here ruining it. You supposed to be one of the main ones to accept him since that is technically your other half!" Kai said standing up for me, I guess Jay didn't like that not very much because he had alot to say back. "You really one to talk nigga! Didn't you run away from home after calling mama and papa a faggot! You had alot of nerve seeing as you ended up the same way. And I don't have to accept HIM, Jay you are a damn boy not a girl! Stop tryna be something your not!"Zane said back just as mean. Next thing I know the two are fighting.

Lucifer Pov(haven't done his in a while)
Where should I begin?? Lemme just say I was surprised by all of his family. These people have some good ass genes because everybody looks like copy and paste. They also happen to be veryy good looking. Back to the present these two are still on the floor fighting. I guess Zane finally had enough because he walked behind Leo and took his gun to aim it at Kai. My protective side instantly came out because I unleashed my wings to shield him. Surprised that real life wings came out of my back everyone became shocked by this. 'I didn't fully think this out' I thought to myself. After I was assured that the gun was taken from him, I then released him. But I wasn't done, I walked my ass face to face with Zane to tell him a lil sumn. "Now you don't know me but you bout to learn real quick. I am who many refer to as the devil hence the dark red wings in my back and maybe the intimidating aura. That disrespectful shit that you just said not only offended your twin but also me and your mother. Now I suggest not ending up like you big brother Kai here and go to apologize while you still have time. And believe me you wouldn't wanna see what I do to people like you. NOW GO!" I demanded and he walked off to his mother and sister. When I looked back, everyone was very surprised by what I said and how I took over. "Look at you acting like a mom already." Kai said lowly to me which made me laugh.

Omniscient
Just as Zane left the room a little girl no older than 5 came downstairs looking tired. "Papaaa" She whined loudly and started her journey over to her papa. Kai and Lucifer not knowing who's child this was were eager to see who her papa was. The little girl then stops in front of Leo waiting to be picked up. Leo then picks up the little girl and she lays her head down on his shoulder. "What's wrong babygirl?" Leo questions the little girl sweetly. "Papa why are you treating your grandchild like this... No don't tell me it's another one?" Kai asks exhausted. "Actually yes this is your younger sister Leila. This is the last one, there is no more. Leila baby go introduce yourself to your big brother." Leo said to Leila. Leila then walks over to Kai and puts her arms up signifying she wants to be picked up. "Hey mamas, I'm your older brother Kai." Leila then looked at Kai like he was a dummy. "I only have 4 brothers: Matty, Zozo, Jay, and Nene so where you come from?" Everyone started to laugh at the amount of sass she has for a 5 year old. "Ya know what, any excitement I had about you is gone, but I am older than Jay and Nene but younger than Matty and Zozo." Kai tried to explain to a 5 year old who has no knowledge of him. "I don't care it just means I have another brother to play assassins with!" She says back happily. Kai just chuckled in response along with some shaking of his head.