New Encounters

A/N: we will act like God's other name is Giovanni but Gio for short. Enjoy the chapter!!!😁😁

God Pov:
Now who the heck is knocking at my door when everybody got the password. Oh silly me, I'm God the Father. Ok enough about me let's go see who knocking at my door. When I opened the door I saw someone I never expected to see again. "Lucifer! I thought I would never see you again! Please come in. Don't worry about your bags I'll have someone get them for you." Little did I know that there was another male standing behind him in a sort of protective stance. *Interesting* I led them into the living room to have a seat so we could talk. "So if you don't mind me asking what made you come visit? You haven't visited in over 1000 years." "Well Father if you must know I came back to make things right since my life will be taking a turn in the coming years."

Lucifer Pov:
I was so nervous right now about seeing my father, but I wouldn't show it. As we were walking into the house I noticed a curious look in his eyes, but I pushed it off. We sat down on the couch he asked "So if you don't mind me asking what made you come visit? You haven't visited in over 1000 years." This question alone had me nearly shitting my pants and I tried to be as vague as possible before I gave the news. "Well Father if you must know I came back to make things right since my life will be taking a turn in the coming years." I hope he kind of got the hint just from me saying that but it showed he didn't so I had to explain. "Well to break it down the man sitting next to me is my husband Kai we have been married for almost 9 years." I said motioning to Kai and the ring on my finger. "Hello, I'm Kai Lucifer's husband of 9 years hopefully during this visit we could get to know each other better." Kai said trying to be a cool but I see behind it all that. He is actually very nervous to be meeting my father and especially since he has sinned soooo much, he has a right to be nervous. Even I was surprised when I found out everything, but that makes everything about him more sexier. "This past weekend me and Kai found out there will be an addition to the family." I said kind of nervous and kind of excited since I didn't know how he would react. "Wait so your telling me I will be a grandfather?" I nodded nervously. "This is the best day ever!! First my son comes back and now he tells me he is gonna be a parent, also that your married. About the marriage when did it take place and why wasn't I notified of it?" His mood changed so fast that I became a little scared, I could tell Kai noticed because he rubbed my back. "W-well I-I didn't k-know how you react to me being g-gay." "Now why would you think I would deny you for being gay? Hell! I have had my fair share of men and still do." He said but mumbled the last part but thought I didn't hear but I did. "Ummm. Dad who are you hooking up with that I don't know about? I questioned and I saw a dark blush spread across his cheeks. And he instantly put his hands up to cover his face. *This person must be very dear to him if he is blushing like this. Wait his that a wedding ring I see, might I say that is a beautiful ring.* "Hey dad who did you get the ring from?" I asked with a smirk on my face. He muttered something along the lines of 'I thought I hid the ring! Dammit!' "Oh it's just a ring that one of the angels gifted me with." He answered nervously but I could tell it was all a lie. Next thing I know he is trying to rush us into a guest room. "Woah woah woah! Why are you rushing us out? What are you hiding from me because I will find out." Before he could answer me a gorgeous middle aged man walk through the door. Now if I wasn't married and pregnant I would try to get his number. "Gio! Baby I'm home!" The mysterious man said and I snapped my head so fast to my father. "Anything you wanna tell me?" I asked with a smirk.