It's in the Past Now

Heyyy I'm backkk!! Go check out my other story Freak Nasty👅🥵, be sure to leave comments and requests for anything you would wanna read.

This gon be a long chapter with alot of backstory and may trigger some people. But yall already know what to do. COMMENT AND VOTE😸

⚠️Mentions of rape, bullying, and self harm⚠️

Kai Pov:
After I got myself together, I finally got the courage to look at my parents. They haven't changed much besides the fact that papa got some gray hairs and that mama has gotten curvier and his has grown longer. I stood up from the couch and walked over to my mama and instantly embraced him in a warm hug. He quickly returned it and began to cry. By now the living and dining room are dead silent and are watching us. "No mama, don't cry. I'm okay." I said trying to reassure him that I am okay. He wiped his ever flowing tears and said "You are just like your papa in so many ways." I looked at him confused because how can my problem relate to him. "Huh?" I said very confused. He took a long sigh and started to explain "When we were your age, your father wasn't nearly the same way he is today. Handsome yes but very confident no. He was bullied from 8 years old up until he was 17 when he was raped and finally had enough. He was often bullied because of how he looked, talked, and acted. Just as you did he went to a party with his supposed "friends". Just like you your father didn't have many friends so the few had, he tried to impress them in anyway possible. His friends intentionally drugged him up and paid some people to rape him."
I hear a muffled sob and see papa being led out of the room by his brothers and parents. Mama then continues "That night broke your father so bad. He then had a hard time trusting people, went mute and began to self harm himself. He already had a hard time accepting his sexuality and what his parents would think of him. One traumatic day he tried to kill himself at school in the bathroom. Luckily I walked in on him to stop him from taking a bottle of pills to overdose. Once I stopped him he broke down crying on my shoulder, I then got him talk to a counselor until his family came. After that the rest is history." My mama says with a fear tears coming down his face. It made me feel so much worse about how I treated them that night.

Leo Pov:
That shit hurts. I'm not talking about only the physical damage it did but the emotional damage also. What made it so much worse was to find out that what happened to me, is the exact same thing that happened to my son. Back in school I was what some people would call a nerd. I mean looking back on it I fit the category well; glasses, top of every class, didn't have many friends, and constantly bullied. But I was very good looking and people just didn't want me cause I was a nerd. I looked at it as there loss. I did have a small group of friends with 3 people; John, Mike, and Alexandro. My supposed 'friends'. You would think that someone who came from a mafia family wouldn't be very naive, but nooo I was so naive I believed anything they said. It was on a Saturday night where someone from school was having a big party and everyone was invited. My 'friends' forced me into going with them knowing that I wasn't a party type of person. That one night then lead me to suffer from PTSD, Depression, and Panic Attacks.

*Flashback*
We just got to the party and I already wanted to go home. It wasn't even 5 minutes since we got there and I was already left alone in an unknown persons house full of random people. Mike then found his way back to me and gave me a cup saying it was juice. It tasted fine but the after taste was horrible, before I could ask what it was I passed out. Next thing I know I'm being dragged upstairs to a room but a mysterious guy. At this point I'm in and out of consciousness. I just remember moments when I felt an odd intrusion in my lower half and noticed not only was I naked but so was some other men I had noticed earlier. I yelled for help but it was just muffled since a guy put his hand over my mouth. After about 2 hours it was finally over, I gad blood and semen going down my legs and I could barely walk. I felt so disgusted with myself. It wasn't until two days later at school I found out that my 'friends' paid the guy to rape me an that they had drugged me. All I could ask was "Why?" They gave back the worst excuse someone could have thought of. "We didn't wanna be friends with you anymore and knowing you didn't have any you would have tried to follow us around. So this was our way of getting you to stop bothering us." And with that they walked away laughing. I felt absolutely horrible about myself because how could I not see that they were never truly my friends. They never invited me anywhere outside of school, but they just so happened to want me to go to a house party.
*Flashback Over*

I start to cry harder as the memories of that night come flooding back to me all at once. I'm crying so hard that it's becoming hard for me to breathe. My mother is trying to calm me down but it isn't working. "MALAKAI!!" I hear someone yell and then hear faint footsteps coming closer. "Baby I need you to look at me!" Malakai says calmly but I know he is panicking. "Kai go get your fathers medication off of the dresser, it's the one marked saying 'panic'. Leo calm down it's me. It's all in the past they can't hurt you anymore." He says to me and that's all it took for me to realize that he's right. They can't hurt me anymore.

Malakai Pov:
Kai finally comes back with the pills and I can Leo to take them. Kai then apologizes to us because of his past immature mistakes. "Mama, papa I am so sorry for what I said and the pain I might have caused you. I didn't know about what happened to you. Well papa i guess me and you are really alike. Besides the traumatic part, we came along way from there and both have families of our own." We accepted the apology but I caught on to something he said. "What do you mean family of your own? We see the husband, so where the child? Kai I swear to fuck if you are a father and you never told me I'll give you another reason to run away from home!" I yell at him angrily. And surprisingly all he does is pull Lucifer towards him and puts his hands on his stomach. I then scream in realization. "MY BABY IS HAVING A BABY!!! AAAHHH!!" I scream and the entire house erupts in cheers for the couple. With all the loud cheering the two youngest Black's come from upstairs. Upon seeing them everyone gets quiet.

"Who are you?" The twins ask at the same time as Kai.

That is the end of this chapter. Please if you are having suicidal thoughts please talk to someone or go get help. If no one is available you could always PM me I will gladly listen🙂