'YOU COULDA BEEN CAME BACK'

I'm not even gon hold yall back. ENJOY!!! Also this is a long one🍿🍫🍭🥤 Alot of stuff is said so be ready and please appreciate this cause it took me all day to write.

I had to go back and change Matteo's ago so it goes along with the story. It will soon make sense.
Matteo Pov:
After we got off the phone with Kai and Lucifer last night we started to pack up some stuff. Now we are quickly packing the last few things before we can go to Italy. Not even gonna lie I scared shitless. 'What if they aren't happy to see me or they are mad at me?' Thoughts like that keep running through my mind but I have the feeling Gio(God) knows because he keeps having me talk like now. "How do you know where they are and they say the address on their location?" Gio asking me already knowing the answer but I'm just going along with it. "Well babe Kai is my ex-bestfriend's son. And knowing Leo he didn't even move his family house because that's where he got married and started having kids in so it's pretty special. Leo was always the undercover sentimental type with things I like that." I answer him while also trying to push away old memories of us. "C'mon it's time for us to go since it's 8am right now it's around 4 in the afternoon there. It only takes about 5 minutes to go back to Earth and you said it takes maybe less than 45 minutes to get to the house(they live in a secluded area)." Gio gave me a run down about the times.
We then set off for earth, it actually was a much faster tip than I thought. I then drove us to Naples because we actually landed in Pompei. He wanted to get there as soon as possible and Pompei seemed to be closeted to where we needed to be. The drive took a bit longer than I anticipated, the traffic was crazy. Like it was some lady walked up and down the street tryna sell her pussy to me, I just declined saying I was married and started to drive again. The bitch then chases the car a lil so I just stopped altogether. "Ma'am unless you have a dick and 2 balls that let out the most delicious and heavenly cream then I suggest you step away from the vehicle. I'm no longer a pussy man but when I was I was always able to spot a dirty pussy."I tell her and she then has a comeback for me. "I don't know why you think my pussy is dirty when it is very much clean." She tries to make me believe her but ima shut allat shit down. "How the fuck your pussy clean if I literally see 2 flies coming out of your pussy and it's a long dark line coming from your ass crack. And don't even get me started on the smell." I tell her honestly, I then I pull out €30 to give to her. "Here take that to go get a meal and wash, maybe even get a new outfit. Your to pretty to be trying to sell dirty pussy to old men who probably have all types of diseases. Go get your bag, you living in a expensive city but tryna sell pussy go find a job instead. If you ever need help here's my number and I'll help you out." Gio said while giving her an extra €50 and his number.(A/N:Guys I honestly have no clue how much money that is put I hope it's a lot)
She then thanked us for the hospitality and then ran off hopefully to go do something good with that money. "That was so kind of you to do. I'm not complimenting you on the part where you bluntly disrespected her, but the other was very nice. I can tell you been hanging around Jesus a lot lately and not Goliath(if you don't know who he is look it up) anymore, which I'm very proud of." Gio praised me for my good deeds. "Ya know I can't be to street when I'm around you but I'm not making no promises when we get there." I tell him with a very prominent smirk. We then finally made it to Leo's over the top house. (The house⬇️) It fits their personalities very well so I could see why they chose it.

 (The house⬇️) It fits their personalities very well so I could see why they chose it