Chapter 1 Rebirth and Gain Space

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Childlike is dead, but she knows that she is not right now. Before she was alive, she loved watching ghost movies, but she didn't expect that one day she would become a ghost. Yes, it's a ghost.

She has been floating like this since her death, how long has it been, nine years? ten years? No specific time.

Since he became a ghost after death, after the freshness of the beginning, Children's Fun has been committed to finding a companion like her. A ghost is too lonely. But she searched the entire country C, and she didn't even have a shadow.

So country R and country H continued to look for it, but still nothing. No way, since you have already left the country, it's better to keep looking. She traveled all over the seven oceans and eight continents according to the world map, until she had forgotten her loneliness and her purpose, and she was still a ghost.

Tongqu often recalls his life, fearing that it will take too long to forget who he is.

She was born ordinary, her mother died in a car accident when she was 4 years old, and her father remarried. The grandfather was afraid that she would have a stepdad, so she took it and lived with them.

Facts have proved that it is correct to have the old as the treasure, and the vision of the elderly is incomparable to the young. With a stepmother, my father has always been a stepdad. Childlike has never seen his father again since he was 4 years old. But she was also lucky. Her mother was the only child of her granddaughter. One can imagine how much they love this granddaughter.

Although there are no parents, Childlike has grown up happily, with a calm and quiet personality.

At the age of 17, my grandparents passed away one after another, and there was no illness and went away quietly. She graduated from university and worked as a translator in a foreign company. She resigned after working for a year and stopped working as a freelancer from 9 to 5.

Until the end of the world when he was 23 years old, Tongqu struggled to live for a year in fear and despair, and finally died of illness in the dark on the corner of the safe base, and his bodies were burned intensively.

Tongqu has always been thankful that her grandparents don't have to face the end of the world. She died without worry.

After going around the earth, Tongqu returned to Country C. She traveled all over the world and saw through the world in the last days. From the sadness and anger at the beginning to the calming down later, the emotions disappeared.

Just floating like this, until one day she met a woman, she could no longer drift out of 100 meters of this woman.

So Tongqu followed this woman named Li Qingya. She had a portable space, and Tongqu guessed that the reason she could not leave this woman too far was here.

Watching Li Qingya step on the bones of others to climb to the highest point, she was fiercely determined, but in the end she died in the hands of the person she loves most. Seeing the resentment and despair in Li Qingya's unsatisfied eyes, Childlike sighed deeply, and always had to pay it back when she came out.