Chapter 24 - Chapter 25

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 24 The Venomous Snake in the Dark

Li Qingya tried to control her irritable mood at this time, and the crystal nucleus was gone. Was it taken by these people? Do they know the usefulness of crystal nuclei?

Looking at the mutant pigs that had already lost half of their meat, Li Qingya didn't care about anything else. She is now an ordinary person who eats more mutant beasts for a lot of benefits, so how can she let that group of people take advantage of it.

"Let's go to the barbecue too, you cut more meat." Li Qingya winked at Tang Shiqi.

Although no crystal nucleus was found, it is good to be able to eat meat. Tang Shiqi quickly sorted out a large piece of meat and put it on the grill, picked up someone else's cooked meat, and served it to himself and Li Qingya.

Han Meili flushed her eyes when she saw that the meat she baked for Zhao Nian was gone. If she doesn't care about others, but these two people just can't.

"It's okay, I'll bake it for you." Zhao Nian, who was talking to Da Zhuang, patted Han Meili on the shoulder and comforted.

But I was thinking in my heart, it seems that these two people can't stay, and they just let it go for the sake of beauty. Now that the beauty is obviously put down, it's time for these two people with ulterior motives to be eliminated from the team.

Li Qingya ate the meat quickly, and even swallowed it before he could chew it up. She wouldn't be as stupid as this group of people, what is appetite, fate is the most important thing. She had no choice but to go out with them to find supplies, she had already been exposed to a lot of snow, and the supernatural person was not afraid of her!

She wanted to take this mutant pig as her own, and it was estimated that it could metabolize the bad things in the body, but the good thing was destroyed by the big one.

She looked at the group of people chatting happily, her eyes darkened. Eat as much as you like now, the time of death is not far away. She didn't believe that the woman could cure Wang Yujing's disease.

But...what if it is cured? The Wang brothers and sisters don't want to return to the base alive, they will definitely die. As for Zhao Nian, that is her supporter in the future.

It's a pity that Zhao Nian had deep roots in his love before Han Meili died, otherwise she wouldn't let such a high-quality man seduce Tang Shiqi, who has a rotten foundation.

In the previous life, she really liked Tang Shiqi, so she snatched it from Han Meili. She thought it was the son of Qianqian, but she didn't expect to be just a hypocrite who was greedy for prosperity and wealth. If Zhao Nian was selected in the previous life, or any other man around him, would the ending be different?

I hate that when she was born again, it was the end of the world, otherwise how could she commit herself to her enemy. She couldn't wait to drink its blood and eat its flesh, but she had to bear it, and she had to live before she found the jade pendant space.

Li Qingya picked up another piece of meat and devoured it. Seeing Han Meili's resentful expression, she couldn't help but think, what is it to eat your barbecue?