Chapter 51-52

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 51 Mr. Zhen

    I spent the whole night quietly, and occasionally there were zombies wandering over with the smell, and the childishness was solved before they approached. If there is no accident, she will have to nest in the car for another day during the day, and she will fall It doesn't matter, you can only buy time for them to rest.

    What is rare is that two buses drove by in the middle of the night. In order to cause unnecessary trouble, Tongqu got out of the car and put up an invisible formation to cover them all, and then quietly evacuated when the day was about to dawn.

    Da Zhuang yawned out of the tent, shivering in the morning air. He looked up and saw the straight Xiaoqu who was still sitting on the roof of the car. It was not like he was surrounded by army coats during the night watch. It was just a simple black down jacket.

    The long hair that was waist-length, she herself found trouble getting in the way, and her distressed grandmother called out. The old lady trimmed it carefully, and it didn't look like a dog chewed.

    Now it has grown to the shoulders, and from time to time he is envious of his stubbornness. Every time he dislikes whether his hair is not long or short, and when he wants to shave, it is the grandmother who persuades her with all her heart.

    Even in the end of the world, a girl will look like a girl. You don't have to deal with zombies or anything else. There are two young and strong people in the family who are holding on, and the hair really doesn't get in the way. Only at this time can Xiaoqu show her childishness and look like she is 23 years old.

    At this time, on the roof of the car, there was a breeze blowing occasionally, and her hair was floating, just like her people, there was always a feeling of being unable to catch it. He is willing to make trouble with her, he is happiest when she smiles and rolls her eyes.

    When Xiaohu was still there, although Xiaoqu didn't talk much, he was very popular. He could see the different expressions on Xiaohu's face when he was eating, and occasionally showed a coquettish look,

    but now... Dazhuang couldn't help it. He called out, "Xiaoqu!"

    Xiaoqu turned his head and glanced at him with cold eyes, and jumped off the roof of the car without any movement, and came to him lightly.

    "Wake up and wash your face and brush your teeth, what do

    you want for breakfast?" "...you do everything well."

    Seeing grandparents got up, Tongqu turned around to prepare breakfast. But Da Zhuang froze in place for a while, and he was shocked by the surprise that Xiao Qu had just turned his head to look at him from the roof of the car.

    What kind of look is that? Empty? Lonely? No joy or sadness? Or, in other words, that pair of eyes contains everything in the world? Or nothing in her eyes?

    Seeing the sun rising on the horizon in the distance, Da Zhuang shuddered fiercely. His Qingmei has changed too much. In fact, they all know that Xiaoqu is not only as simple as a feng shui master, but is it simple as a feng shui master to give out such a magical baby?