Chapter 13 If Earlier

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Okay, I'll show you a hand." As he said, a small vine grew quickly from his palm, and slowly grew small peppers. Big and strong took off the hot pepper and chewed it in his mouth, sucking in a short while.

    "It deserves it, you can't be so spicy."

    "Oh, big and strong can also make magic? Xiaoqu can make a fireball." Although I have explained the supernatural power to Grandma Pan, the old man is still happy to call it magic.

    "What's so great about Xiaoqu being able to breathe fire? My squad leader will also release ice arrows, come on, hurt each other!"

    Tongqu wants to burrow into the ground. Her bamboo horse is so stupid. Damage to eyesight. The drunk King Kong has an IQ of 10,000+. If you have any questions, it is better to ask Qin Lie.

    "You came back from the army?" Tong Qi had some unclear emotions in his heart, and she had changed so much that she had never met anyone in this room in the previous life.

    "No, I retired. I was going to report to the police station in Q city in the coming year. Da Zhuang...had a family leave, and came to see me when I passed by city Q..."

    Qin Lie said very difficultly, and in the end, it was Grandpa Pan. Tongqu recounted what happened.

    It turned out that Da Zhuang arrived at Q City on the 31st, and the world changed its face in a blink of an eye. Qin Lie didn't live with his parents. When they arrived, he was already a zombie. He didn't have time to grieve, and he was only on the run with Da Zhuang. It took them a whole month from City Q to City S, but it was still too late.

    Da Zhuang’s parents have long moved to the neighbouring community. When they arrived, there were only a few bones left, and the sad cry hidden in their throats could only be swallowed abruptly. There were too many zombies outside who wanted their lives. Looking forward to it.     "If it was earlier..." the drunk Dazhuang mumbled and cried out, "Parents, I am late... I'm sorry, son... I'm sorry..."     Grandma Pan coaxed Dazhuang, " It's not your fault, don't blame yourself..." She cried out herself.

    Sometimes people need a motivation to keep themselves alive, whether it is love, hate or self-blame. It’s not that Da Zhuang didn’t understand. Judging from the traces of family activities, the murder of his parents may be the beginning of the end of the world. Even if he has supernatural powers, even if he can be earlier, the ending will not change. He just wants to fill the whole with self-blame. Only in life can you have the courage to live. The appearance is still carefree, not forgetting anything in the heart, in fact, the inside is hurt.

    "Da Zhuang said you might be here. We came over overnight. It was good news. He felt much better."

    Qin Lie helped Da Zhuang, who had been talking drunkly, into the room and rushed around for a long time. Negative emotions can't be stopped. Drink some wine to vent or vent, if the tension is too tight, I'm afraid I won't let myself go.

    On the way to S City, I saw more families falling apart, and a few people who were still alive were not suffering.

    Now I have food, drink and bed to sleep. As long as I am satisfied today, I will talk about tomorrow’s things tomorrow, and I will earn one day by living a day. Qin Lie stopped struggling with the past, only looking at the future. Falling asleep after greeting, being able to sleep at ease is the greatest happiness in life.