Chapter 39-40

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 39 Epiphany

    Tongqu came back to his senses and found that the spiritual energy was madly pouring into the pubic area, too late to think and concentrate on running the exercises. At this time, I discovered that the dantian was empty, and when I looked closely, it turned out to be the seventh level of Qi training.

    After entering the first floor, Dan Tian was still in a state of dissatisfaction at this time, and there was no weakening momentum in absorbing the spiritual energy. Tongqu tried his best to smooth out the auras that rushed into the body to riot, and let them enter the pubic field in an orderly manner to avoid exploding and death.

    The dantian is running at a speedy speed and is absorbed at an unprecedented speed. At this time, Tongqu can only channel but not interfere. Fortunately, her meridians are wide enough and tenacious. When the aura of the riot accumulates to a certain amount in a short time, let alone the meridians, that’s it. The pubic area had burst long ago.

    The childlike spirit is always paying attention to the changes in the dantian, watching the empty dantian being enriched little by little, and constantly absorbing new auras to fill the gaps. Repeatedly, it was a long cycle, but in Tongqu, it was completed quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Until the dantian could no longer contain any aura, the body banged and broke naturally, and it was like an invisible hand slowly reshaping and gathering together, becoming a new grown up individual.

    Under the protection of air luck, this originally severe painful process has become a wonderful moment for the present childishness. The cultivation base enters the eighth level of Qi training.

    At this time, the aura gradually weakened, no longer as crazy as before. Childlike interest only slows down the dantian and slowly absorbs it.

    Time slipped away quietly, and when Childlike opened his eyes again, he was filled with joy. Unexpectedly, after her enlightenment, her cultivation base would stop at the peak of the eighth layer of the Qi Refining Period, and she was almost at the nineth floor. Simply flattered.

    In addition to the role played by the non-scaling body, it is also a good situation after the blood conversion. Unexpectedly, the blood of the Witch clan is naturally strong in absorbing aura, but it is a pity that they don't cultivate aura. Childlike has taken this step by mistake, which is really good fortune.

    Now that she doesn't use the exercise method, only the dantian absorbs the spiritual energy on its own, which is equivalent to the speed at which she is not a non-stained body before, and when the spiritual root is not purified, it is actually to a terrible level. This is just the qi refining period, and it's understandable that the cultivation base will improve quickly.

    At the current speed, he will be able to break through the eighth floor of Qi training to reach the ninth floor, one step closer to the foundation building.

    The childlike spirit took a look outside. It was almost dawn, but everyone was sleeping very hard. It seems that I was really tired last night.