Chapter 7 Robbery and Slaughter

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Grandma, wait a minute, I'll look for it." Grandma Pan looked at Tongqu and turned around and went into the bedroom, eyeing the entire living room, much more depressed than before. I don't know if Xiaoqu lives alone and doesn't have enough food or water. In a blink of an eye, I thought of my own home, and my eyes flushed.

    Since she and her husband woke up in a coma, the world outside has been in chaos, with monsters everywhere, and they never dared to go out again. People love to hoard things when they are old, and there is no shortage of food for the New Year. Seeing more and more chaos, she had a foresight to fill all the pots and pots in the house with water. As expected, the water and electricity were cut off within a few days. After the heating stopped, her husband caught a cold, which became more and more serious. The medicine doesn't work even after taking it.

    The guy downstairs knocked on the door yesterday morning, looking a little decadent. The boy and his wife are renting downstairs. They are always well-dressed and polite. They love to chat with them, and they are very pleasing.

    At the first sight of such a decadent heart, he opened the door and let him into the house, saying that his wife went out on the 31st and never came back, so she didn't dare to go out and look for it. She felt frustrated when she heard it, and filled a large bag of food and drink.

    Turning around and asking why he didn't see him, Uncle Pan, after knowing that he was bedridden, he sympathized with him and left. The young man who left when she was anxious for the old man’s illness knocked on the door again. Who would have thought that someone who was grateful just now would turn into a robber, and there was nothing left to eat or drink at home, so he left a note. Fate, she can only blame her for not knowing people clearly.

    Thinking and can't help feeling depressed, the world has really changed, and she wouldn't be able to knock on Xiaoqu's door if it weren't for seeing her wife who was almost unable to support her.

    Childlike spirit entered the space and found some common cold medicines in a pile of medicines. The elderly have poor physical resistance. If they have a severe cold and high fever, the most effective medicine is the special medicine. , Now it seems quite correct, and it turned out after a while.

    When I got out of the bedroom, I saw Grandma Pan sitting on the sofa stiffly, with the water glass as it was. Seeing her coming out, she stood up and asked anxiously, "Is there any medicine?"

    "Yes, I also had a fever before and went to the hospital to prescribe a special anti-fever medicine. I remember that there is a box left and found it."

    Grandma Pan was very happy and took it. The medicine kept saying thank you, the bitterness in Tongqu's heart could not be said. Sending Grandma Pan to the door, the old lady said earnestly, "No matter who knocks on the door and sees anything, don't open the door easily. Remember."

    Tong Qifu asked in a heartfelt question whether there is hot water at home? Unexpectedly, the old lady turned her head and her eyes were red.

    I am not surprised to understand the childishness of the whole story. The human nature of the last days can't stand scrutiny at all. She asked the old lady to wait and turn around and put some steamed buns and food in the kitchen, and then took a bag of 20 kilograms of rice and a large bucket of tap water stored in the space, which weighed 50 kilograms, and now there is natural gas as long as there is water. Steamed rice. I also picked some common vegetables that are easy to preserve this season, including potatoes, cabbage, and cabbage.