Chapter 4 The Coming of the End

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Since entering the first layer through the medicated bath training technique, she found that the skin and shin bones of the whole body have made a qualitative leap. In the case of spiritual power, only a shallow mark was left.

    Unexpectedly, physical training was so powerful, she still had some breakthroughs in previous expectations, which gave her a deeper understanding of this exercise. Except for the body, childishness is at a loss for changes in appearance.

    She was originally a little beauty, and the changes in her skin condition and temperament after washing the marrow made her appearance to the next level. She was already a bit dazzling when she walked in the crowd. After reshaping her flesh and blood, her appearance reached the extreme.

    Although no one is unwilling to look good, it is a sin to be beautiful in the last days.

    How many beautiful women have to rely on men to survive, and even more so that they are abused and played to death. Men vent their desperate and gloomy emotions on women.

    Those unbearable memories of the previous life have revived the calm mind.

    Can women not live without relying on men? She does not steal or steal, and tries to adjust her mentality to face the end times bravely, just wanting to live.

    She can't get enough to eat or wear warmth, but she rushes to the forefront every time she fights, even if she dies, she will die under the claws of zombies, but the dirty apocalypse does not allow the existence of white people.

    It is to step on your dignity, reverse good and evil, and evil has become the code of conduct, and no hope can be seen.

    The dark and distorted memories of the previous life came scene by scene, Tongqu did not notice that the disorder of her whole body was out of control, and there was a faint sign of confusion.

    She was still immersed in the pain and despair of the last life. Since it is a hopeless world, why do you have to experience it again? Desperate, can't see the end...

    Just when childlike is trapped in the inner demon, when she is about to be swallowed up by the inner demon, the sea of ​​consciousness awakens her with a clicking sound.

    No, it's different. In this life, she has a cultivation base and space. Not only does she have the ability to protect herself, but she will also become stronger, and her world will no longer be desperate.

    Not only will she live, but she must live with dignity, live strong, free, strong, and live as she pleases.

    The crazy movement of the spiritual power in the body is a sign of breakthrough. Tongqu quickly entered the bathroom and locked the door and walked into the space. The wonderful feeling of epiphany was still there. She concentrated on entering concentration, unknowingly, Tongqu's Taoism became more stable.

    It also confirmed her Tao, the unique only belongs to her Tao, the Tao of self.

    Tongqu opened her eyes. She hadn't been in concentration for a long time, but her cultivation level had broken through the first level of Qi training and reached the second level. It turned out that this was the epiphany in the legend, and it was only one step away from falling into the demons. Fortunately, she woke up in time.