Chapter 17 On the Importance of Gold Fingers

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Qin Lie blushed when he saw the childlike kid who was smiling while watching their good show, and felt that he was inexplicable when he reacted. I wanted to open my mouth and say something, I heard a knock on the door. Da Zhuang saw that the other two people were ignorant of answering, so he kicked his shoes to open the door and complained, "As for my life, you two are uncles."

    There was no surprise when he saw the people, "Come in."

    As soon as Wang Yuxi was about to lift his foot in, he was knocked forward by Li Qingya who sprang out from behind, and was held by Tang Shiqi. "

    Are you okay?" Are you blind? Do you say anything to me? Wang Yuxisheng held back the words he was about to export. Originally, after they randomly found a house to rest for a while, she and Meili planned to come here to see if they could change some medicine.

    In the end, the woman Li Qingya insisted to follow. Why did the baby-faced muscular man let them get in the car after listening to her? This is to beg for help. What glorious thing is it? Can also compete for this? In the end, she and the pair came.

    Look at Li Qingya, who had already entered the living room and was anxious to reincarnate. "Take care of your woman, it's best not to recruit me." Throwing away her supported arm, she went into the living room.

    There was a burst of warm air on the face, she was a little tranced, and her body trembled comfortably. I only smelled a strong smell of Chinese medicine when I approached, and I was refreshed. There is a way!

    Have not figured out how to speak, listen Liqing Ya said, "Hello, my name is Li Qingya, this is my boyfriend Tangshi Qi, who is the king of Yue-Sai. Thank you before letting us ride."

    "This is also forced to Helplessly, Xiaoxi’s brother hurt his leg. I don’t know if you have anti-inflammatories. We can exchange them with supplies. Really."

    Wang Yuxi was shocked by the woman’s heartbroken and tearful look, and her brother told him This person has never spoken, right? When did the relationship get so good?

    She quickly scanned the expressions of the three people sitting on the sofa, and fixed her eyes on the woman on the edge of the sofa. Very beautiful, with a small melon face, big eyes and a nose and a small mouth, with a ball head pierced, without powder, but with an ink painting-like beauty, like walking out of an ancient poem.

    It is said that beautiful people are very similar, but ugly people have their own characteristics. But this woman will not have the same feeling as a beauty, because of her temperament.

    An ancient beauty exuded an ethereal and cold and domineering aura, which was already very contradictory, but it was mainly the white tiger lying on her lap, and Wang Yuxi's mind went down a bit.

    She regained her senses immediately and tried her best to keep her face intact and show up in a negotiation. There is no need for others to be kind in your brother's affairs.

    "If you have medicine, I hope you can exchange it with us. You will never regret it." Wang Yuxi looked at the three people on the sofa and was not sure who was the decision maker. She can't say anything about the resident as a promise, but as long as the other party has medicine and helped her brother, the Wang family will remember this favor.