Chapter 22 Chapter 23

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 22: Reiki divides me in half

Xiaohu licked the blood on his mouth and said, "Make some food."

"There are other creatures in the space? Why don't I know?" Tongqu looked around, and she could go to the quiet and beautiful space. There should be no animals in the place, right?

"You don't want to explore it, of course you don't know."

"How I am going to explore, the direction you just went to is full of restrictions for me, and I don't know whether the owner of the space is me or you."

"Then you should hurry up and improve your cultivation level. Now you can go to places that are not small. Don't be greedy."

"I see, how do you want to eat?"

"What you cook is delicious." Tong Qu expressed his mood with his eyes. According to Xiaohu's taste, he would grill, braise in soy sauce, and make jerky for him to grind his teeth.

It looks very elegant in childlike style. Many precious things often lose a lot of effectiveness due to improper collection techniques. In order to collect elixir and to avoid wasting a bit of skin and bone essence when encountering mutant beasts in the future, she specially found the collected books and studied them carefully.

Although the deer that Little Tiger hunts is not a monster, it may be because of living in space that the flesh and blood contains a lot of spiritual energy. Deer are fire-attribute animals, and blood can be collected to make general fire-type talisman seals.

The childlike technique cleverly peels off the fur completely, which is very thick. Then make gloves, shoes, and knee pads for the two old people. There is no waste.

The grill is set up, and a certain carnivorous animal has begun to stray. The whole deer weighed seventy or eighty catties without the fur and viscera, enough for Xiaohu to eat for several days.

Tongqu bows left and right, roasting here, stewing there, and drying with spiritual power on the other side. After waiting for Uncle Tiger to finish her meal, she herself felt that life was so difficult.

She saved the rest, and then made room with Xiaohu who was full and drunk. Da Zhuang and Qin Lie are practicing against each other outside. Grandpa is holding her maternal grandfather's notes and is fascinated. Grandma is helping the three of them make warm hats, and the years are well.

Towards noon, there was a knock on the door on the second floor. Tongqu estimated that Wang Yujing was about to come. Da Zhuang went upstairs to open the door. I thought there would be two people at most. Who knew he opened the door and all six ran out.

Wang Yujing was a little embarrassed, "They plan to go out to collect supplies later, so they are all out, lest you drive again."

Da Zhuang didn't say anything, and reached out his hand and didn't hit the smiling man. When they came down in a gang, the living room seemed crowded. Da Zhuang gave up his bed for Wang Yujing's treatment.

After a group of people said hello, Tong Qu directly started to remove the bandages. The wound hasn't worsened and it's not bad. After applying the acupuncture and restoring a few small nerves with spiritual energy, Yuyan Shengji Ointment was left for all other conditions, and she didn't need much effort.