Chapter 31 -Chapter 32

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 31 My name is Bai Zhan

    The last days are indifferent, but there is someone who treats her as kindly as before the last days. He is not dark and distorted, does not find women to vent, does not bully the weak, and he is her ex-boyfriend, without any nasty ex-boyfriend who broke up peacefully, he became a child The only sunshine in life.

    But she regretted it. If she asked the reason at the beginning, she wouldn't have thoughts and would not mistakenly think that he actually had her in his heart with his silent help. Isn't that so that you won't die silently, you can only watch him and his enemies happy and happy after death.

    Tongqu woke up in a shaking, it turned out that she was asleep. See the person in front of you clearly, "Xiaohu, you are awake! Is there anything uncomfortable? How come you have been in a coma for such a long time?"

    "You wipe your face first."

    Childlike touched his face suspiciously, water? How can there be water? she cried? Why?

    Xiaohu looked at this questioning woman, and the feeling of shame and anticipation before disappeared instantly. He had already transformed himself, but compared to his ancestors, he felt that his human figure was not handsome enough, so he dared not show it to her.

    This accident had to be shown in a human form, without fur, and he had no idea. But I still hope she can like his look, she will blush when she sees him.

    When he woke up, he found that he was full of Tongtong's clothes, and he was full of joy. But who knows that the woman in his arms is calling someone else's name. He can feel her feeling of reluctance, a pot of cold water, and she burst into tears for others.

    The kind of sourness that has never been seen before is mixed with grievances, and the eyes are moist. He wanted to ask his ancestors, who said that a good soul contract, a destined partner, why call other men to cry in his arms?

    Tongqu really couldn't remember what she had done so she cried like this, wiped her face indiscriminately, and turned her head to see the heavy-faced little tiger. His eyes are really beautiful, and the corners of his eyes are slightly raised, like peach eyes. His eyes were deep, and he felt like his soul was caught in when he looked at people.

    Tong Qu quickly awoke and patted his face vigorously. It was unbearable for a lot of age to turn to the tiger.

    "Xiaohu, you can't use spiritual power here, the space can't be opened, my clothes will be down first. Let's see how to get out."

    Tongqu said a little evasively, not daring to look at him, and even talking politely. The human-shaped tiger gave her a great sense of oppression, and she felt short inexplicably.

    It's not just the height, but of course it's not the guilty conscience of Guangguang, but the aura. There was no smile on his face, and he looked calmer than a beast, and he was still a little tiger, but after all he felt strange, and he was uncomfortable.

    Tongqu jumped up and got out of Xiaohu's arms, and walked away a few steps away and pointed at the place she had previously suspected for Xiaohu to see.