Chapter 33 - Chapter 34

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 33: Li Qingya's Opportunity

    Childlike is not in a hurry to get out of the room, and God's Consciousness is always paying attention to the changes in the outside situation.

    It was two or three o'clock in the middle of the night outside, and Li Qingya got up in the dark and walked out of the room with her feet arched like a mouse. Going down to the first floor lightly, a figure appeared in the darkness.

    It could be seen that it was a man, and they murmured for a while before handing something to Li Qingya before they separated.

    The childlike spirit followed each other and disappeared in the villa area. Seeing Li Qingya lying down to sleep, it was like an illusion just now.

    Childlike draws back the spiritual consciousness and continues to enter the concentration, so as to remain unchanged and respond to the ever-changing.

    Everything went as usual the next day. After breakfast, I was ready to set off to find supplies. Childlike has room to follow, and the other three women stay behind.

    Grandparents have amulets and she has a piece of spiritual consciousness on her body, so she doesn't worry too much, other people don't care about it.

    The snow has almost melted, and skis are no longer needed when going out. Tongqu released the car, sat in the passenger's seat, and drove hard, while the others sat in the back.

    They will take the highway tomorrow, east of the city. And this time I went to a large shopping mall with 15 floors to the west, a place that Da Zhuang has been thinking about.

    Once he was thrown around in the public for a toy inside, and finally got the toy and lost face, and was teased by his parents countless times in the years to come.

    He kept talking about it, and there are so many delicious and fun things in his childhood memories that he can only envy. When discussing where to collect supplies, he strongly recommended it.

    He was happier than anyone else when he went to take it for free, and they didn't consider that there might be more zombies than eat, and finally they decided to try.

    The speed of the zombies has increased a lot, and the joints seem to be more flexible than before. Now most of them are Level 2 and they can run, jump and climb windows up to Level 3.

    Many roads are blocked by fugitive vehicles, which is not as fast as when you step on a snowboard when the snow is thick. If it doesn't work, get out of the car and go around.

    They have come out quite a few times, but the survivors have never seen a few. People who are still alive now have some success, and it is estimated that most of them are hiding.

    I have encountered it a few times, seeing people from a distance, and not begging to take them as loudly as seeing a loved one, but hiding as far away as possible.

    Why is this difficult to understand? The last days are terrible, but what is most afraid of is the chaos of order, the human beings who are infinitely magnified and distorted by the dark side without the constraints of legal, moral, and violent institutions.