Chapter VI Contract of Mind

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Tongqu Shihai trembled for a while, and she immediately sensed that there was something else in the knowledge sea, closing her eyes and feeling it, she felt more and more familiar.

    "Tongtong, I'm so hungry, I want to eat. Barbecue, grilled fish, grilled crabs..."

    The childlike voice of a series of dishes was dizzy, and it was a child's voice. It sounded very cute and soft and waxy. But who is this? Only her and Xiaohu are at home.

    "I'm Xiaohu, in your arms."

    Tongqu lowered his head and stared at Xiaohu with big eyes. Can the little guy speak?

    "Tongtong, hungry..."

    Well, eating is a big deal, so let's feed the stomach first.

    Entering the space to catch fish, shrimp and crabs, these small jobs don't need to be childish. Xiaohu consciously does it, but he can't wait.

    Tongqu went to catch a chicken and the number of chickens has dropped rapidly since the last time he made a chicken to feed Xiaohu. Hatch more chicks when you have time.

    The kitchen has specially-collected barbecue equipment. Move the grill out and put it on the grass. Then pick up the fish and shrimps and marinate them. Turn around and go to the vegetable plot behind the small building to pick some fresh vegetables. She also tends to follow her at every step, taking roots from time to time. Little tiger with vegetables.

    After a while of work, she and Xiaohu both ate with mouthfuls and greasy stomachs, and fell on the grass unwilling to get up.

    The space is still that way, the sky is blue and the water is clear. There will be no calculated betrayal damage here, it is a safe haven for her and Xiaohu, it is home.

    Tongqu lay on her back on the grass, Xiaohu also lay on her stomach in the same posture, she rubbed her swollen belly from time to time, Xiaohu squinted his eyes comfortably like a second uncle, and there was a cry in his throat. The sound of calling.

    "Xiaohu, why are you talking?"

    "I can't speak yet, and I can't speak until the fifth level."

    "Then why can I hear what you say?"

    "We communicate with God-consciousness. Since I was born, Tongtong has not signed a contract with me, so we can't communicate. Just now, our mind-to-heart communication automatically concluded a contract, which is a spiritual contract." A

    spiritual contract? She didn't take the initiative to accept Xiaohu as a spiritual pet because she didn't want to force it. Even if it was not her own spiritual pet, she would still treat it as a partner and family member. Unexpectedly, the contract was finally concluded.

    "The soul contract can only be automatically concluded if it has the blood of ancient gods and beasts and achieves the only spiritual communication with the human monk. It is not the main pet relationship, but..."

    Xiaohu was a little stuck, shaking his head and thinking, it was very pleasing, listen to it. Describing childishness generally knows what kind of contract it is, and kindly reminds it, "Family?"