Chapter 41-42

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 41: Yanling Village

    The companion fell to the ground, and two more strangers appeared. You told me that he was a poor and good person? Where is it good? Where is the pathetic? A man who came out of the wilderness with his pregnant wife, could he be a poor man? The zombies are really kind, allowing them to move around.

    It is more credible to say that Li Qingya is fainted, but Wang Yuxi is so intimidated? That girl shouldn't be too fierce to kill the zombies, Da Zhuang didn't bother to speak.

    How the two people should be divided has become a problem. Originally they could barely add one to their car, but the other one would trouble the children. But the man who introduced himself as Liu Dong said that her wife Cao Shuxiang was sick and couldn't leave him for half a step.

    Wang Yujing sneered inwardly, isn't it dumb and incomprehensible? How can you be neat when you make a request? Originally owed a lot of childishness, I didn't expect Han Meili to stop things after hitting the road.

    If it wasn't for Zhao Nian's sake, how could she have anything to do with her? Do you really think they have any friendship? The third-rate family can climb the Zhao family because of the blue smoke on the ancestral grave.

    Before the end of the world, I had only seen it with Zhao Nian a few times, so I thought I was a friend and held on to Xiaoxi. Zhao Nian is really blind, so don't have to pick someone who sucks inside.

    Since the last days, they have suffered because of this woman's "enthusiasm", Zhao Nian was blind, but he could see clearly.

    Wang Yujing hugged his newly sober younger sister into the passenger seat, and got into the car directly, not seeing and worrying.

    "Xiaoxi, what's going on?"

    "I don't know, I was fine, but suddenly I don't know anything." Wang Yuxi, who had just sobered up, was also puzzled.

    "Think about it, what's

    wrong ?" " What's doing outside? Why are there two strangers?" Wang Yuxi asked strangely when he saw the person outside the car.

    "The man said you were

    fainted by their sudden appearance." "Fart! I am really fainted, okay? If I want to say something, I feel a chill in my neck. There is no other movement, and I am scared. Me? Am I scared?"

    "Don't talk dirty! Be like a girl." Seeing my sister like this, Wang Yujing knocked her on the head. I looked at my sister's neck again, there was nothing unusual.

    "There is a problem with these two people. Be careful yourself and follow your brother. In the future, stay away from Han Meili."

    "It's Han Meili again. She is pure and kind in the whole world. What does Niannian like about her?" Wang Yuxi mumbled a little bit. Whispered.

    "He doesn't like you calling him by his nickname. When I hear you, you will be quarreling again."

    "My brother is not allowed to like Han Meili. He can't even have a good opinion, otherwise I will deny you."