Chapter 18 Base Kings

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Li Qingya looked particularly nervous, as if waiting for the verdict. Tongqu just thought it would do what she wanted, but Wang Yuxi came along. It's still important, and Li Qingya's intentions will be understood later.

    The next six people are considered to be complete. Childlike looking at the injured Wang Yujing, his appearance is medium-to-upper, and his overall temperament is very similar to Qin Lie. If Qin Lie is an unsheathed sword, then Wang Yujing is hiding it. A sharp-edged knife can't see the depth.

    Seeing their doubts, Wang Yuxi kindly explained, "We are twins."

    "Ah, no wonder." Let Wang Yujing sit on the sofa and look carefully at his injured leg. The wounds are mainly in the knee joints, both the thigh and the calf are involved.

    The wound was deep and the bones were clearly visible. The flesh has turned out, and the color has gradually turned black. This is thanks to the winter now, if the weather is a little hotter, maggots can be born.

    "This kind of wound, after so long, amputation is the best choice."

    "Is there no other way?" Wang Yuxi was almost on the verge of despair. When she asked this sentence, she didn't realize that her subconscious trust in childlike fun did not refute a decision made by someone who is not a doctor.

    Childlike, Wang Yujing looked calm after hearing it. It seems that he has a clear understanding in his heart. However, he looked sad when he saw his sister's red eyes. The relationship between brother and sister should be very good.

    She scanned the faces of this group of people, except for Li Qingya's natural look that there is no joy or sadness, everyone else has true or false sadness.

    If Wang Yujing's injury is not operated on now, it won't be long before the whole person will be unsaved. But if there is an operation, there is not enough blood supply, and it is impossible to get off the operating table. Dilemma.

    Childlike has a way, but she will not save people for no reason.

    "Can I talk to you alone?" Wang Yuxi said.

    "Of course." There is nothing that cannot be communicated. She also wanted to hear how amazing the other party's chips were.

    "I'm with you." Wang Yujing said to his sister.

    It doesn't matter if there is one more person in Tongqu, Qin Lie and Da Zhuang are a little worried, she is not a weak female stream, they all know, besides, there is Xiaohu. Is the appearance too deceptive?

    Give them a fierce look, and the two men finally wake up from the greasy appearance. They must have been hypnotized just now, Xiaoqu is very fierce.

    Tong Qu finally took the lead and walked into the bathroom. There was no way. The stairs on the second floor had been blocked. Grandparents and grandpas in the only bedroom were resting. She could set up a protective cover, but she was afraid that they would be worried.

    The bathroom was large and spacious, and Wang Yuxi supported her brother to sit on the spotless toilet seat. Although the place was not suitable, the negotiations continued.