Chapter 26 - Chapter 27

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter Twenty-Six Chapter Qi Watching Technique

In the past few days, Tongqu has been carrying meatballs in and out of the space. Looking at the transformed little tiger, it is lonely that no one is bickering. She didn't enter the spiritual veins anymore, only cultivating in the quiet room. Meatball no longer actively sucks and grabs aura, she only feeds a little bit.

After spitting out the purification fruit last time, I looked a little bit injured, and it has been lingering for a long time. It has only recently recovered the original fleshy feel.

Tongqu is refining the last point of purification fruit, and the dantian is taking the energy inside as his own bit by bit, fusing it with the medicinal effect. As the warm current above the dantian disappears, the childlike skin slowly oozes dark gray oil stains, these are the remaining impurities in the body.

Tongqu was a little surprised, she didn't expect that there were so many impurities in her body. This is the result of having to drink spiritual spring water every time before practicing, and reshaping the flesh and blood of the body. It is conceivable that ordinary monks have eaten food, and how much the pill will erode the body's impurities, and it is understandable that the cultivation base is slow to improve.

When the impurities are removed, Tongqu's body becomes transparent for an instant. From the outside, you can see the meridians, blood flowing, and internal organs. This is the innocent body?

I feel that I can easily penetrate my body, a bit like myself when wandering as a wandering soul. This state only lasted for a while and immediately returned to a normal flesh and blood body.

Looking at Linggen again, it's unbelievable. If the purity of the spiritual root was 50% before, it is now 80%. What is this concept? It's like the difference between local stalls and brands, poor students and top students.

Besides, the purity of her five element spirit roots has always been very average, and now it is equivalent to five single spirit roots when compared with single spirit roots. Thinking about it, why do I feel so bored? Allow yourself a little self-confidence first.

The main thing is that you can eat with confidence in the future, and you don't need to drink Lingquan every time you finish eating to force out some impurities.

Childlike kisses the meat ball in a good mood and feeds Reiki.

Don't know what the law of meatball spit is? Throw up when you're full?

Anyway, idleness is also idleness, and Tongqu regards feeding meat balls as a practice. This time I didn't use as much as the last time I got out of the small tower, I was full in only half a day. She looked at the bulging meat ball very much, and she could spit out something this time.

From that big "opening", it slowly fell like a woman giving birth...a piece of jade slip? There are jade slips besides fruit?

The childlike interest is posted on the forehead, and the divine sense enters the jade slip.

"Guan Qi Shu"! Why does she have the feeling of being favored by fate.

While she was reading the jade slips carefully, the merits and fortunes accumulated by the dead souls last time seemed to be summoned, and they all rushed out of the body and sank into the jade slips. The jade slip made a buzzing sound and trembled like an electric shock in Tongqu's hands.