Chapter 45-46

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 45 The Inexplicable Night

    Seeing what the other party seemed to want from them, Liu Meicai wouldn't be fooled easily, and so did the sisters. It was not the first time I met a liar.

    Just thinking about it, I heard Cuizhi say, "I can tell you how this thing came from and how to use it, but you have to let me go."

    "Cuizhi, how can you eat inside and out? This person can believe it. right? " "

    seductive woman, I have started to dissipate, and can not stay in battle formation. you wanna see me die? I have something that important to you? "

    Liu Mei know what to say, looking at old sister, although she and other There are often conflicts, but it is emotional to be with each other for many years. But Cuizhi's strength is not weaker than her, why did she dissipate so quickly?

    Tongqu didn't rush to agree, she could understand, these few seemed to be very good, but most of them were hidden inside. Liu Mei, who claims to be a wise man, looks fine on the surface, but is actually a stupid one.     Liu Mei, who was judged as stupid by Tongqu, had already noticed something was wrong. Cuizhi was too anxious, but not dying. Her eyes looked at the comatose people intentionally or unintentionally. After all...     Liu Mei , who was thinking what was going on, glanced over the pregnant woman inadvertently, wouldn't it be? She couldn't help but widen her eyes to look at Cuizhi, Cuizhi's guilty eyes said everything.     Liu Mei is angry, you want to go out, well, I don't like you!     "What do you want to know? I can tell you as long as I know it, free of charge!" Liu Mei said to Childlike, but kept her eyes on Cuizhi.     Tongqu said that she was just curious to ask, and she didn't have to know something. Since there is such a good thing, cheapness is not a bastard. She is happy to talk more.     "What you took is a storage bag with a total size of one hundred square meters. As long as you don't exceed it, you just want to put it in the entire ocean without any problem."     "Presumably you also got those magic gathering beads, originally for confusion. You, buy us time to line up. I didn't expect you to come too fast, and we didn't have time to perform our final big tricks."

    "Then, Cuizhi, who just asked to go out, is the most important part. We will discuss it. When you fall into the illusion, we will suck your mana, vitality, and spirit together. When we have a breath, our delicate Cuizhi will treat you. Make it into jerky, save it for later when the magic is weak, and enjoy it slowly.”     Liu Mei looked at her and said, Cuizhi became more decadent and anxious. She had a pleasure of revenge. Although she did not like Cuizhi, the time they spent together For too long, Cuizhi was in trouble for her and she could save her without hesitation. She didn't expect that Cuizhi was hitting her idea. This is really her good sister.     "We are able to have these things thanks to sister Cuizhi, she, a Taoist who deceived sympathy, took all the belongings of others, and finally digs people's hearts to eat, tusk tusk, it's really a rare lover in the world..."     "Ah, by the way, the baby in your companion's belly may be bad. We Cuizhi always want to get it."     Liu Mei said this, Cuizhi was completely desperate. Unexpectedly, it was Liu Mei who had always been foolish to destroy her plan in the end. This fetus was encountered by Liu Mei so hard.     Liu Mei needs a body, doesn't she need it? She hasn't been following Liu Mei for a day or two, and finally met a good opportunity. How could she let it go? Pretending that a Taoist priest disrupted Liu Mei's actions, everything was going well, but he didn't expect Taoist priests to actually come.     Cuizhi's purpose has always been clear, that is, the fetus. When she entered the human body formation just now, she deliberately chose a pregnant woman, reluctantly divided the soul into a small part, and implanted it and half of the magic power into the fully developed fetus. As long as she finished the matter, she could be born again. Moreover, it absorbs enough nutrients from the mother's body, and the Taoist spirit cannot compare to this. It's just a bad move after all.     Childlike went back to check, but I didn’t expect that Cuizhi was so cruel that he could kill the killer to divide his soul. This is like amputation, laparotomy, and uterus without anesthetic, and it does not mean that the division will not hurt. Now, this kind of pain is continuous.     Cuizhi saw that Tongqu easily pinched the soul that she had implanted so much in her hands, how could she watch her become a remnant soul.