Chapter 35 -Chapter 36

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 35: Living in a Novel

    Li Qingya was already scared at this time, but she didn't expect that the situation of winning would be reversed. See Tongqu motioned her to follow, somewhat relieved. Seeing everyone else's attention was on Brother Qiang, she surreptitiously held the confiscated gun on her body.

    It was a good opportunity to follow Tong Qu into a room. I didn't expect this stupid woman to act alone. She has a gun, can't solve her?

    Seeing Tongqu entered the house, the light in the room turned on when she raised the gun and was about to shoot. Is there any electricity? She quickly recovered to her delicate and fragile appearance, and then reflected on it after she recovered. What's to be afraid of even if the light is on? Childlike will be dead soon.

    Tongqu looked at Li Qingya's sad expression a second before, locked the door and became savage in the next second. He held the gun at her forehead and touched her earlobe.

    "Hahaha, childlike, do you have no sympathy? I am disabled and my face is ruined. It is all your fault..."

    Seeing childlike, Li Qingya is unbalanced, and she is pointing at her forehead. Are you afraid of it?

    "Why? You are very hard-spirited? You are not afraid of death?" He said that a shot was directed at the wall, and the gun with a muffler only made a "puff" sound, and there was a hole in the wall.

    Childlike really doesn't understand how this woman is so much nonsense. If she wants her life, wouldn't it be good to shoot directly?

    "What space power? I'm not one of those fools, this is the real one, right? Haha, it's mine when you die."

    Li Qingya touched the dark blue earrings on the childlike earlobe, and she said it directly. Wear it on your ears. "Hahaha, there must be a lot of materials in it, thank you for your hard work to help me collect. I will send you on the road and rest completely." The

    earrings do not matter, or she bought them on the street stall when she was a child, and kept them hidden. In the box, it was hard to find out after putting it into the space.

    Even after sweeping the mall and collecting a lot of jewellery, she knew that she would be worried about Li Qingya, she was not happy. So in the end, she could only wronged her plastic earrings when she was a child.

    "Do you know what I do?" Tongqu was also stimulated by the previous big games, and wanted to try it out for himself.

    I didn't wait for Li Qingya to answer, "I'm a Feng Shui master."

    "Huh?" Li Qingya was a little confused, but she had a gun on her head, so what kind of career did the other party have any interest in talking about?

    "The Feng Shui master specializes in dealing with demons and ghosts."

    "I'm laughing to death, then you sent some demons and ghosts to rescue you." Li Qingya was thundered by her childish remarks.

    "It's not me who wants to save, it's you."

    "What do you mean?"

    "You don't know you are haunted by evil spirits?"