Chapter 47-48

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 47 Gifts

    After finally getting rid of Da Zhuang and returning to the space, childishness still resigned to find out what kind of gourd could be used in the space. She still understands her own good horse, and he won't let it go if she doesn't grind it down to give him any benefit.

    In order to have a stable life in the future, it is best to find a similar one. This feeling of being forced to give gifts is really hard to describe. Don't tell me, what Qi left her is simply a treasure chest.

    A seed was found, and the ancient text written on the attached nameplate showed the four words "Purple Jade Gourd". The book slip records that this is a small spirit treasure similar to a pet gourd, meaning that it does not grow up, and it takes hard to grow to reach the size of the palm of an adult.

    It is generally used as a gift for newborns, which means peace and prosperity. It can actually drive away evil spirits and avoid disasters. It is also possible to install some evil charms. The most important thing is that it doesn’t need spiritual power, as long as it recognizes the Lord, it will automatically protect the Lord, so it is the most suitable gift for babies. I don’t think there is anything more suitable for growth. It’s such a pleasant decision. NS!

    Tong Qu went to the Lingtian to plant the seeds, and in order to grow out faster, he poured a glass of Ling spring water. The seeds broke out of the soil at a speed visible to the naked eye, sprouted and stalked, and reached a height of one person before they could stop, which shows how powerful the spiritual spring water is.

    Several small gourds have formed on the clear purple rhizome, which is very cute. Lingtian has the effect of accelerating growth, and it is estimated that within a day or two from the outside world, it can be picked off and sent to a big one. You have to rescue yourself from the bamboo horse as soon as possible.

    After thinking about it, I went to choose what suits Qin Lie. Although he didn't scream like Da Zhuang, she didn't miss the longing eyes. Qin Lie was a dull man.

    There are not many things that ordinary people can use in the space. The ventilation area has rummaged through the space where they can get involved so far. After a while, they can only give up helplessly. I was looking around and saw the gloomy bamboo forest behind the attic. I was overjoyed. The gift was right in front of my eyes, and it took the boss to look for it.

    The childlike spirit came to the bamboo forest. This bamboo forest is not a simple bamboo. The bamboo leaves feel soft. If you take them out alone, you will think it is some precious fabric, but such bamboo leaves cannot be torn. There is no need to pick, just use spiritual power to cut down a tree.

    Tongqu picked up one of the thick fallen bamboo leaves on the ground, and didn't try to throw it out, only to see a blue shadow sliding in the air, and the extra-large pair that she casually abandoned on the vegetable floor behind the attic in the distance The grill smashed into pieces.

    He secretly scolded himself for being cheap, so inaccurate, although it looked a bit uncomfortable, but something was right, Tongqu felt distressed for a while, and decided to find a bigger one outside to make up for the pain in his heart.