Chapter 10 Evil Cultivation

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    They went all the way to the depths of the back mountain, and the closer they were, the stranger the airflow around them.

    "It's here."

    "Are you sure?" There was a patch of withered and messy weeds, no different from elsewhere, a normal winter scene.

    "Attach your spiritual power to your eyes and take a closer look." Xiaohu guided patiently.

    Tongqu did it, and the difference really appeared. The original weeds became indistinct and illusory. "It's the formation? How did you find out Xiaohu?"

    "My race is born with delusion-breaking eyes to get rid of all delusions. "It seems that Xiaohu is her lucky general.

    She didn't dabble in the formation, but occasionally turned over the basic formation. If there is no Xiaohu to remind her to step in, it is estimated that the year of the monkey will not be able to get out.

    "Is this artificial or natural?" She was puzzled.

    "It should be man-made. The natural world cannot form complex formations.

    Although she has obtained the space jade pendant and Qi's inheritance memory, there is no aura at all in this world before the end of the world. Even after the end of the world, there is a hint of aura flowing in the air. , But it is impossible to use those auras and set up such a complicated formation in just ten days and a half months.

    The aura required to set up this formation is not enough even if the existing auras in the world are drained.

    Besides, her jade pendant, she always thought it fell to the Aqua Star through the gap of time.

    From Qi’s inheritance and memory, it can be learned that the world of ordinary humans during his thousand years of cultivation is similar to the ancient development of Aqua Star. During the investigation, she could determine that it was definitely not a water blue star.

    So in her consciousness there are no monks in this world, but now...

    "Can you see the situation inside?" As

    soon as Xiaohu was about to answer, he saw a figure rushing over quickly, "It's dangerous, be careful." "

    The childlike horse raised the protective cover and withdrew from Zhang Xu backward. Little Tiger was hiding in the dark, waiting for an opportunity to move.

    "Haha, I didn't expect to encounter a little girl in the Qi refining period here for hundreds of years. God helped me too!"

    He struggled for hundreds of years. Seeing that his life was almost exhausted, he didn't expect God to give him a copy. Big gift. As long as she sucks up her spiritual power, his cultivation level that has been difficult to advance for hundreds of years will rise to a higher level. As long as she is left to breathe, she is not afraid that she will not spit out secrets. How she practices in this place where there is no spiritual energy, there must be some What secret security. At that time, he will be able to get rid of the present appearance of being inhuman or ghost.