Chapter 15 Moving and Transfer (1)

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    After listening to the childlike words, everyone is completely relieved, and the one that can be used is not left. Tong Qu was helping Grandma Pan tidy up things. Turning around, he saw Grandpa Pan at the bedroom door calling her, "Little Qu, you come."

    Tong Qu followed Grandpa Pan to the study. The old man seemed to have something to say and could not open his mouth, sitting. I touched a yellowed book on my chair, and then I looked at the book full of dangdang books, and what I didn't understand.

    "Grandpa, do you want to take the books away? Don't worry, the space is big, and you can put down these books several times more." The old man stopped and was very excited. The space is tight for food and clothing. Can not withstand waste. He just can't let go of these old guys who have been with him all his life.

    "It's fine if you can take it away. Grandpa's life's belongings are here. If you leave it there, you probably won't be able to sleep." The grandpa said with a smile, and when he was in a better mood, he would find a box to load the book, and Childlike would also help.

    "The one on the right is your grandma's, and the left is mine. She can't let it go, just don't say it, and she won't be very happy if she tells her later."

    "I have collected all the books and notes of my grandma and grandpa, etc. When you are free, take a look at both you and grandma. Are you a companion."

    "That dare to love is good, then dare to love is good..." The

    old man was happy to hear that they taught in the same school as Xiaoqu's grandma , and they studied biophysics. Learn, the old friendship of a lifetime.

    It's already night after they have been cleaned up. They have eaten and rested early and set off tomorrow morning.

    Going back to the space and meditating with Xiaohu, she is used to having Xiaohu's hairy tail when she meditates. After a day of meditation in the space, I woke up from the meditation, and the space out happened in the morning.

    Take Xiaohu and put all the rest of the house into the space, and to the next door, Grandma Pan is making breakfast. Da Zhuang yawned and put his hair on his head. "The rest of the mattress and quilt are packed. Wait for a while to finish eating and collect the useful kitchen utensils."

    "Understood, you brush your teeth, it smells like a toilet." Da Zhuang rewarded Childlike with a fierce look. He didn't want it either. It's much better now. Before, there was a record of clean government without brushing his teeth for a whole month. It is estimated that he could kill an elephant.

    Grandma Pan made millet porridge and fried dumplings with steamed buns. After everyone finished eating and packing, they gathered everything they could into the space, and they were ready to set off. Before leaving, Tongqu gave them a hunting knife, a pistol and a rifle.

    As a man, especially a man who has been a soldier, having a gun in his hand should feel safer in addition to being happy. Sure enough, Da Zhuang excitedly picked up Childlike and went around in circles, and Qin Lie rarely gave her a hug unrestrainedly. It caused Xiaohu to let out a low, yin-yin growl beside him.