Forward

Hi everyone! Those of you who don't know me I'm Kikifan21 and up until now I've only posted stories on Fanfiction.net. Well I've decided to change that and move some to other platforms. This story in particular is my longest one yet and has been in the works since 2011.

Considering this is the 10th anniversary I've decided to give it a little fine tuning and edit out the typos and reword a couple things before I post it here. For the most part the story will be the same and you will also get to see how my writing style has changed over the course of the decade.

That being said, I still have a soft spot for Fanfiction.net and I will post new chapters on that site first. Though, it will take a while for this site to be fully caught up on this story. A more revised version of the chapter will be posted here at a later date from the initial posting.

From this point on I will be posting in clusters until I have transferred over all of the chapters. These clusters will consist of the arcs that separate the cases much like in the anime.

Ghost Hunt is one of my favorite anime of all time and almost a comfort anime for me. I loved it so much I wanted it to keep going so I created this series. All I ask is that you please be kind and give an honest review. I hope you enjoy what is to come! :)