Author's Note

Hello readers!

Thank you all for the support you've shown, especially over the past year and a half. As many of you know, I was on a mission for my church for 18 months, and couldn't access Wattpad or write anything for Maid For You during that time.

When I left, Maid For You 2 had 100k reads and Maid For You (1) had 500k reads, numbers which have both gone up. I am not sure how many followers I had before, but I believe it was less than 1,000. Thank you for following me and following these stories.

My goal is to one day expand my writing career, and of course hopefully become published one day. I am very grateful for the following I have on Wattpad, and would love to transition some of that following onto other platforms.

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to pursue my writing aspirations, but if you want to additionally support me, you can follow me on my Instagram, @ Kayla_LaFroth (my actual name). On there, I plan to make stories and posts relevant to Maid For You and other projects that I will work on in the future.

Plus, I enjoy feeling more connected with my audience.

Regardless of whether or not you follow me outside of Wattpad, I appreciate the time you have spent on these books. It really means a lot to me.

Maid For You 4 is coming soon. Follow me on Wattpad to get notified when Maid For You 4 is published! Or, you can add the book to your reading list now. There are no chapters posted yet, but I posted the skeleton of the book so that you can add it and get notifications. The first chapter should be up in the next week or two. MFY 4 will be the series finale. :)

~Kayla