Chapter 28: Embroidery

"After stretching, jog this area. Use this stopwatch to calculate the time you spend by jogging," Grandma told me as she handed me a timer. "Since you're still a kid, this will only be your first task in this subject, you may jog now," Grandma said before leaving me in this place.

I stared at Grandma's back when she turned around to leave me. I took a deep sigh before I stared at the stopwatch in my hands.

Since I am only 6 years old, my physical activity won't be able to catch up with those young ladies. Grandma chooses to separate my physical activity from them because of this. They might just beat me black and blue if I join them there.

I kinda have a history with sports that's why I know the drills. When I was Y/N, I studied a little bit of martial arts when I was only 13 or 14? Not sure. However, I ditched it because of the freaking flexibility exercises. 

For peter's sake, I was forced to split on a top of a chair.

Although my body is flexible back then, I am afraid of pain.

But I regretted that I ditched it. If only I had known that I will reincarnate as Conny.

My eyes scanned the area as I tried to find the CCTV that was placed in this place. I only found 2, but it is enough to capture my every movement. I shut my eyes and started to set the stopwatch. "20 minutes," I uttered

Since I also practiced my physical health in Gracefield Orphanage with Emma and the other children. I should be able to jog like this for less than 20 minutes.

I started to jog at a slow pace to contain my Cardiovascular Endurance. I keep peeking at the stopwatch in order to calculate the time that I am currently spending. I need to focus to remember it. 

Just focus.

I became immersed in the thought of storing the time that I spend jogging. I only stopped doing that when I finished running.

After finishing my first task. I rested for a minute. I was about to take my bottle of water. However, my ready-to-drink water is missing. 

I glanced at the door that was slightly open. When I saw a two young woman at the door who was grinning like a fox, I puffed my bouncy cheeks.

Dear. Don't tell me they snatched it?!

I took a deep breath to prevent my teeth from clashing with each other. 

They are just kids, calm down.

I went to the door and glanced at the two young women outside the door. "Hello, Big Sisters!" I said with a soft smile on my face. "Can I get my bottle of water now? I am thirsty," I told them with a smile.

The young woman with short-brown hair tilted her head like she's acting innocently. "Hello, little girl," She greeted me with a fake smile. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about," she before giggling with the other girl. 

"Maybe you can get another bottle of water to the kitchen," The other girl replied. My lips twitches when she told me that.

The girl mockingly drinks the bottle of water in her hands. She glanced at my direction. "Don't worry, we will tell Grandma that you just went outside to get some water," She told me but her tone is not reassuring. "We won't tell her that you ditched her~"

This little---!

I know this petty trick, okay?!

Calm down, Irritation won't work. This is just a petty scheme. I've watched a lot of drama with schemes, I should know how to ditch this.

"Then..." I paused. "Big Sisters!" I shouted with a bright smile. 

The girls halted while staring at me with my bright face.