Chapter 30: My Name Is Lerin

"Woah..." I uttered while looking at the Sisters who were currently working. Some of them glanced in our directions, but most of them are just ignoring us. My eyes wandered to that place but I almost freaked when I saw Demons assisting them.

"Don't worry! They won't hurt you. They are also here to work," Einna assured me when she noticed my reaction.

I can't blame myself tho...

Having them in my nightmares makes them scarier.

"Umh, Where are we?" I asked her. I held the hem of her clothes while following her steps. Einna pointed her finger to a Demon who was talking to a woman wearing a white coat. I tilted my head a little.

"We are near at the infirmary for the breeders who were pregnant," Einna explained to me. "Oh, I heard that there three Sisters who were about to give birth this month!" My mouth parted because of the term she just used right now. 

Now that I remember the faith of the girls who were brought in this place...

I HAVE TO ESCAPE HERE BEFORE I TURN 18.

Guys! You really have to get me out of here!

But come to think of it. 

This girl knows things about this. I'm not saying that she's 'Chismosa' but I have this feeling that Einna is always updated when it comes to the rumors and news circulating around the facility...

I placed my hands in my chin as I tilted my head a little.

I lifted my head when I suddenly felt a stare at me. My eyes went wide when I saw the Demon who was talking to a woman in a coat looking at me. The Demon smiled with his sharp teeth out and it scared the hell out of me.

 I quickly tugged Erinna's clothes and hide behind her.

DARN! I think I know who's that Demon!

He was the one who asked my name at the gate!

"Einna... Let's go!" I told her before glaring at the Demon. I quickly pulled Einna's hand as we started to walk. I took a peek at that Demon and I frowned when I saw that he's still smiling at me. 

"Do you know Sir D?" Einna asked me with a curious look. I freaked out when I saw her face close to my cheeks. There was a bright smile on her face. "I saw him smiling in our direction. Well, It's kinda scary," Einna whispered to me.

"Sir D?" I asked her.

Is that his name?

"Sir Demon," She whispered with a giggle.

Oh...

"Well, I don't know him," I said with an innocent face. There is no need to involve myself with those Demons. "Hnggg, he looks scary tho~" I reacted. I glanced at Einna to observe her reaction.

"Yeah! You're right," She answered. "Anyway, I heard that Sister Krone's promotion is connected to Gracefield Orphanage. You're from Gracefield aren't you?" She asked. "Since she's going to Gracefield, would you like to talk to her?"

Suddenly mentioning Gracefield...

"Big Sister, where did you get that information?" I asked her. Einna halted when he heard that question from me. She only gave me a bright smile.

To be updated from the rumors is not that shocking, but to know what kind of promotion does Sister Krone received... 

For a student like us that is still in the bottom rung, isn't it too suspicious?

This girl may not be simple as she is.

Einna ignored my question as we started to walk away.

I started to focus on her actions. I could notice that her eyes are keep wandering around as if she's on full alert. She's also starting to nibble her nails but the expression on her face is not changing.