CHECK IT OUT!!!

WILL OF THE FATES

WILL OF THE FATES

***********
Sent out to get stronger over three years... just to be the Fates' pawns? Emerys has a different idea about her future. But will she be allowed to live it? Or will the Fates' take the reins?

************

Every year, kids are sent out in teams of four. They have to learn to survive outside the village, put their training to good use, and get stronger. Just for one purpose.

For one to be chosen to fight the Immortal that awaits them at the end of their journey.

That's the Path the Fates have decided for the village. And that's what has killed countless men and women in pursuit of what seems like a hopeless task.

Emerys is just another part of another team that has been sent out to get stronger. She knows how to fight, and she knows how to bide her time. But can she learn to trust?

To trust the mysterious archer, Hanna?

To let the hot-headed mage, Pyr, watch her back?

To let the quiet healer, Pippa, take care of her?

Three harsh years of training in the world outside her village will hopefully make her stronger, wiser and better than anyone else. But she's not doing it to fight the Immortal. She's doing it for freedom.

However, the Fates she's refused to believe in have different plans for her.

Will she fight their design? Or succumb to their wishes?

Follow Emerys through her adventures as she fights for her life in the world outside the village. She will find new mentors, forge friendships for a lifetime, and learn how to navigate through a world that relies on mana with what little she has.

See for yourself what the Fates decide.

May the Fates bless your Path.

____________________

'PROLOGUE' UPLOADED AND AVAILABLE FOR

F R E E

ON WATTPAD RIGHT NOW!!

____________________

I hope you guys enjoy reading 'Will of the Fates'! It's an amazing fantasy adventure with a set of kick-ass female leads who travel together with a mission to get stronger!

We have-

-Emery Alekto-
Dual sword user, low mana, helpful, reserved

-Hanna-
Uses a bow and arrow, Air element mana, careful, paranoid

-Pyr-
Mage, Earth element mana, loud, outspoken, brash

-Pippa-
Healer, Air element mana, quiet, shy, caring

Read 'Will of the Fates' and get to know these four as they travel through the land and forge a bond stronger than blood!

Do check it out! It would mean a lot to me!

"Will of the Fates"
https://www.wattpad.com/story/215219733?utm_source=android&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=SydCarv&wp_originator=6KxgW%2Brkr0%2FKctYdQSivGyKH2mLpDKU94Ux0rqkYiHiG5pAUFkOIbgogIF%2BUN0hSq58qXhYIvyttnUWk6CmYqtuGHC2q6G83HhhtVxQLjWKsW3xT6hES1jHnYp02NVqB

OUT NOW!!