10.

Seduce me? He's got to be kidding me.

I shook my head as he approached me, but I stood my ground. "No... No. Get away."

He didn't stop. I held out a hand to ward him off, but it was soon pressed against his chest as he got closer.

"No-ugh"

A surprised gasp escaped me as I felt a hand land on my waist and twist me to the side with incredible ease. "I saw the way you watched me when I walked in." He whispered, voice incredibly silky.

"So-so?" My hands were warm. My legs were warm. My face was warm. Was I blushing? I think I was blushing.

He placed his other hand beside my head as he lowered his head and slowly leaning in. "Don't tell me the thought didn't cross your mind... Don't lie to me..."

The roll of his tongue as he whispered those four words shot straight down my body. My toes clenched up, my hand tightened on his shirt in a way that it shouldn't have.

His lips brushed against my cheek as he moved in. "I know you want me." His breath tickled my ear. The sensations that ran down my body were intense. His scent was heady this close. I exhaled sharply as I realised I held my breath.

My breath hitched as his hand slid up my waist to remind me it was still there from the time he pushed me against the wall. Luckily, I had enough wits left to use my free hand to stop it from slipping under my shirt.

"Interesting." He whispered as I did that. He pulled back so I could meet his eyes. "You're still resisting."

"Stop." My voice was barely audible. My body was on the threshold of giving in to this creature. I couldn't do this, I couldn't sleep with him... yet I could.

Who was going to stop me? Lou? He wouldn't dare. There's nothing wrong with b-

"Contemplating it, are you?" My eyes flickered to the hand beside my head. It moved towards me. His warm thumb brushed off my lips, before heading towards his. Peanut butter. There was peanut b- "Mmm... sweet." He whispered. My thought cut off once again as his tongue darted out to taste it.

My legs had become jello. I felt like putty in his hands. But at the same time, there was a small amount of clarity in my desire-clouded brain. It somehow held out against him, reminded me what was at stake for me if I gave in to something like this.

I don't know what he is. I don't know what he wants to use me for. I don't know how, or if he'll hold something like this over my head.

"N... No..." I forced out.

My hesitant denial finally made him stop. His blue eyes searched my face with his lips inches from mine. I bit down harshly on the inside of my cheek to escape from this fog. He had me ensnared good for a while there. He was much better than Lou at this. But then again, Lou had never tried to seduce me in a serious manner. While the angel in front of me seemed willing to take me all the way downtown and around if I gave in.

"Tsk." He clicked his tongue in irritation, eyes and face back to normal. "Fine. Then I'll just ask my questions like this."

"What?" I croaked out, still not able to find my voice after that intense round.

His face hardened. Or actually, it went back to what he normally kept. "How long has it been seeing you?"

"'It'?"

"The demon."

"Oh, Lou." I went quiet for a moment. It was hard to regain my thoughts sharp blue eyes. They were making me uncomfortable again, in a different way. "It's... It's been a few weeks actually."